Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Officially Have a Waiting List!!!
sahm2three 12:42 PM 09-10-2010
I am full! I am happy to be full, but wonder if I should really reconsider being so full. I have the following ages: 5 mo, 8 mo, 13 mon, 23 mo, 2.5 yo, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and my own 4 year old who counts in my ratio. I also have a 11 mo drop in and a 3 yo drop in. I had to hire an assistant for the times when I may have 1 too many babies. I wish I didn't have to take so many kids to make decent money. I have soooo many little ones throughout the day! But I feel very fortunate to be full and also have a waiting list!
momofboys 12:55 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by sahm2three:
I am full! I am happy to be full, but wonder if I should really reconsider being so full. I have the following ages: 5 mo, 8 mo, 13 mon, 23 mo, 2.5 yo, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and my own 4 year old who counts in my ratio. I also have a 11 mo drop in and a 3 yo drop in. I had to hire an assistant for the times when I may have 1 too many babies. I wish I didn't have to take so many kids to make decent money. I have soooo many little ones throughout the day! But I feel very fortunate to be full and also have a waiting list!
Good for you!!! Sounds like you do need that assistant, but that's a good thing!
ninosqueridos 12:58 PM 09-10-2010
Yikes!! Hope they're not all at the same time! Congrats on being full!!!! Yippeeeeee!
sahm2three 01:04 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by ninosqueridos:
Yikes!! Hope they're not all at the same time! Congrats on being full!!!! Yippeeeeee!
Except for the drop ins, they are mostly all at the same time except for the SA's, they are only before and after school. Just lots of littles!
misol 08:22 PM 09-10-2010
Congratulations on being full! That means you are doing something right! how did you advertise?
sahm2three 08:50 PM 09-10-2010
Originally Posted by misol:
Congratulations on being full! That means you are doing something right! how did you advertise?
I haven't advertised. Word of mouth and being on the registry for the state!
boysx5 06:01 AM 09-11-2010
it took me two years to finally get to the # of kids I wanted and its a good feeling I must say I was so busy at first getting use to having a full load but makes it all worth while with all the hard work we put into it and I must say I never advertise but word of mouth really helps out. Good for you
DCMom 07:35 AM 09-11-2010
Isn't that a good feeling? Congratulations
Tags:interviews, waiting list
Reply Up