Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Total Monsters Today! AHHHH!
DaisyMamma 08:03 AM 08-16-2012
WOW
I think no one even slept last night. Or something???

What's the deal? Full moon?
jen2651 09:54 AM 08-16-2012
My kids are all nuts today too?! What the heck? I even pushed lunch up 15 minutes because if they didn't go down for naps ASAP they were all going to melt. Now I am reveling in the quiet and wishing the kitchen would clean itself...sigh...hope they are better when they wake!
DaisyMamma 10:39 AM 08-16-2012
LOL
I did early lunch too. I couldn't take it anymore!
lil angels 11:23 AM 08-16-2012
Wow I got a call this morning that my baby wasn't coming so I thought yay a easy day. I still have 8 but all over 1 but no everyone had to scream and pick at each other and not get along. Yay it's my Friday!
SilverSabre25 12:25 PM 08-16-2012
Must be something in the air (nationwide?) because mine went down for naps an HOUR early today! Even dcb, who dropped nap a month or so ago, went down today. And they are still sleeping...it's been 3.5 hours!
Thetotspot 12:33 PM 08-16-2012
Silver, you lucky duck you. I was just hoping there would be no naptime fights today...hahahaha...i crack myself up. Now I have 2-1 year olds in my lap sleeping, don't dare put them down! I haven't had any crazy kids today yet (but school will be out soon) but I also don't have great sleepers today...
Oneluckymom 12:33 PM 08-16-2012
Mine are all cranky pants too. I pushed lunch 15minutes early so we can everyone down for nap. Maybe it's the end of the week crankies.
Lyss 09:05 PM 08-16-2012
Man my kids were out of control today too (and super cranky!) I gave up and we had lunch and nap nearly an hour early as well . Everyone was out within 5 mins of laying down and even my not so great nappers slept nearly 3 hours. Of course our afternoon was not any better, I threw out our schedule and we played outside in the sprinkler until shortly before parent's arrived. we've finally hit the high temperatures (102 today) as we're in the NW and avoided most of the big heat wave the rest of you have had to suffer though so I'm thinking that is our issue. I'm ready for fall
Reply Up