Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Omg
nikia 10:14 AM 12-09-2010
Okay so the same family that was 5-6 days late with payment and then asked me to hold the check just send me a text that said and I quote. Hey gotta run to "another town" to get smokes will be there 45 mins late to get kids." So she must get her smokes at the indian reservation but what the beeeeppppp. Okay thanks I feel somewhat better to get that out
TGT09 10:26 AM 12-09-2010
Termination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen 10:28 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by nikia:
Okay so the same family that was 5-6 days late with payment and then asked me to hold the check just send me a text that said and I quote. Hey gotta run to "another town" to get smokes will be there 45 mins late to get kids." So she must get her smokes at the indian reservation but what the beeeeppppp. Okay thanks I feel somewhat better to get that out
OK, great...please add your late fee of $1 per minute. Thanks, see you in an hour.
nikia 10:29 AM 12-09-2010
Letter is written I was saving it for tomorrow.
nikia 10:29 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by jen:
OK, great...please add your late fee of $1 per minute. Thanks, see you in an hour.
Yes I did tell her the late fee will be added she didnt seem to care so long as she could go get her smokes without her kids
Live and Learn 10:33 AM 12-09-2010
Is she your last pickup?

nikia 10:36 AM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by Live and Learn:
Is she your last pickup?
No shes not otherwise I would have said Heck No, but i will still have kids here.
Preschool/daycare teacher 01:21 PM 12-09-2010
Originally Posted by nikia:
Yes I did tell her the late fee will be added she didnt seem to care so long as she could go get her smokes without her kids
Good for you! That will be an extra $60 for you this week! But make sure you keep your back bone and require she pay the late fee. And I would also tell her you can no longer "hold checks" for her unless she wants to pay an additional fee for each day you have to wait beyond the date the money was due. In other words, not only is she charged a late payment fee, she has to continue that daily fee until she lets you actually take it to the bank and cash it.
bgmeyers 06:03 AM 12-12-2010
I may have missed this, but did you give them the termination notice? How did it go?
Mom&Provider 01:15 PM 12-12-2010
How sad is that...I'm leaving my kids with you extra long today, so I can get "smokes"!
Candyland 05:39 PM 12-12-2010
wow; that's really sad for the kids!
Tags:late payment
Reply Up