Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Show Me How You Display Your Required Hangings For The State
SunflowerMama 11:12 AM 12-29-2017
All my required hanging forms, etc. are a huge mess on the wall inside our entry. Does anyone have a cute framing idea or ways to make all those papers look more pretty and organized?
Blackcat31 12:51 PM 12-29-2017
What all are you required to display?

I am required to display my license only.

I have it hanging in a wood photo frame (8x10 size)
I have my QRIS star rating certificate displayed in the same way (although I am not required to hang/display it).
KayB 01:20 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by SunflowerMama:
All my required hanging forms, etc. are a huge mess on the wall inside our entry. Does anyone have a cute framing idea or ways to make all those papers look more pretty and organized?
I am in Texas also. They require a lot
For all my stuff I got one of those huge corkboard from Office Depot and hung it in my daycare room with everything on there.
SunflowerMama 01:34 PM 12-29-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
What all are you required to display?

I am required to display my license only.

I have it hanging in a wood photo frame (8x10 size)
I have my QRIS star rating certificate displayed in the same way (although I am not required to hang/display it).
Yeah we're in Texas and I have about 8 required posting documents. It's a little obnoxious .
Meeko 04:15 PM 12-29-2017
We are required to post our daycare license, city business license, daily activity plan, weekly menus, food program poster and more. I did away with "office" like boards and put most of them in frames or on a handmade pin board in the sign in area by the front door.
Attached: Signin 1.JPG (760.4 KB) 
LK5kids 04:04 PM 12-30-2017
This photo has schedule - to the right and left of bulletin board. I got that at the dollar store five years ago and haven't seen one since. License & menu are also required.
Attached: image.jpg (1.21 MB) 
rosieteddy 06:31 AM 01-01-2018
I always wanted a way to hide the bullitan board.I never did it but my idea was to mount a painted shade that I could pull over board on weekends and holidays.I always felt like I lived and entertained at work.As it was when anyone came over they walked into the foyer where there was 8 little hooks a calendar and notices for parents.
Meeko 02:35 PM 01-01-2018
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
I always wanted a way to hide the bullitan board.I never did it but my idea was to mount a painted shade that I could pull over board on weekends and holidays.I always felt like I lived and entertained at work.As it was when anyone came over they walked into the foyer where there was 8 little hooks a calendar and notices for parents.
I'm fortunate that my daycare is in the basement with a separate entrance. Family and friends enter upstairs. But your post reminded me of what a provider did many years ago when we lived in Oklahoma. She mounted a poster (a landscape type one) on a board and put her daycare documents on the other side. She would flip it over depending on what she wanted seen. Kind of like an open/closed door sign.
DaveA 03:57 AM 01-02-2018
I don't have a pic, but I just use one of those boards that are 1/2 & 1/2 corkboard and dry erase board. I have to post my license, my evacuation plan map (3 feet from the door ), and one of those "No concealed carry" signs.
Blackcat31 06:26 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Meeko:
I'm fortunate that my daycare is in the basement with a separate entrance. Family and friends enter upstairs. But your post reminded me of what a provider did many years ago when we lived in Oklahoma. She mounted a poster (a landscape type one) on a board and put her daycare documents on the other side. She would flip it over depending on what she wanted seen. Kind of like an open/closed door sign.
That is a great idea!!
284878 07:07 AM 01-02-2018
My entry way is into my mud room. There is a electrical box in there. I got a large calendar that covers the door of the box. I use magnets hooks at the bottom of the box to hold document holders with required documents. (Civil rights and recall list)
My registration is framed and hung next to the box. My exit sign hung by the door and no smoking sign is on another wall.
The magnetic items are easy to remove when I don't want them out. The rest blends in to the decor and I just leave them up.
Mom2Two 12:01 PM 01-02-2018
We are allowed to have ours in our sign in/out folder, which is what I do. The food program wants one of theirs put out on a wall though, and they let me have it on the fridge.

I sometimes think that I'd like to have a super-cute magnet board in the entryway though.
daycarediva 11:00 AM 01-03-2018
Originally Posted by Meeko:
We are required to post our daycare license, city business license, daily activity plan, weekly menus, food program poster and more. I did away with "office" like boards and put most of them in frames or on a handmade pin board in the sign in area by the front door.
LOVE your entry!

We are required to post our license, schedule, emergency evacuation diagrams, emergency telephone numbers, compliance history and an assortment of 'suggested' items.

I just made a bulletin board by the front door. I very rarely have parents even glance at it.
Meeko 01:26 PM 01-03-2018
Thanks! My favorite thing in the entry is the pot holding the pens. You can't see in the photo, but on the pot is written "Ashes of problem clients"
Tags:display materials, license displayed, regulations
Reply Up