Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>?? for Tom or Anyone Who's Done PPP 1st Draw
Reimel61 01:21 PM 02-02-2021
Filled out my PPP first draw. It came back with an error. They are asking for an TIN number???? What is this and how do I get one. All I have is an EIN number.

Thanks
Cat Herder 01:51 PM 02-02-2021
https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32262

He answered a similar question in the above thread.
Reimel61 04:16 PM 02-02-2021
Thank you. I'm still having issues. I'm applying through my local bank and they are allowing me to use my checking account I already have setup for DC that is not "officially" a business checking account. I have waited on hold for over an hour. Now they are trying to tell me I need to apply as a sole proprietor instead of self-employed. When I do that the online application won't let me Save and Continue to the next page. Long story short I was told I need to call back tomorrow when the Business Banking Sales department is open. I was on the phone from 4:15 to 6:20 with no progress. I didn't think it was suppose to be this hard.
TomCopeland 02:14 PM 02-03-2021
Originally Posted by Reimel61:
Thank you. I'm still having issues. I'm applying through my local bank and they are allowing me to use my checking account I already have setup for DC that is not "officially" a business checking account. I have waited on hold for over an hour. Now they are trying to tell me I need to apply as a sole proprietor instead of self-employed. When I do that the online application won't let me Save and Continue to the next page. Long story short I was told I need to call back tomorrow when the Business Banking Sales department is open. I was on the phone from 4:15 to 6:20 with no progress. I didn't think it was suppose to be this hard.
It's not supposed to be that hard. I'd recommend going online and apply for the PPP through Paypal or another online lender.
Reimel61 12:16 PM 02-08-2021
It helps to have someone who knows a little more. I was finally put in contact with someone a little higher up and it was a minor fix and not all the other stuff the first level agents were telling me. Just got a call today and signed my loan. The whole process took a week. Thank you Tom for all your help.
Tags:ein, tax advice, tin
Reply Up