Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking for Some Birthday Game Idea's
mainemomma 04:45 AM 07-08-2010
My son is turning 4 tomorrow and we are having a party with the daycare kido's and a few other guest's. His bday kinda sneaked up on me this year so I decided to do it this way...the same kids would be invited anyways and I dont have to entertain the adults

So I am looking for some game's and activities that a wide age group of kids can participate in..so far all I have come up with is a watermelon eating contest (his request lol) and whats that game called where you have music and turn it off? We will do that but without the chairs..(musical chairs duh)..I am also going to try and find a piņata to fill with fruit snacks, stickers and other little kid friendly things (ideas welcomed here too!).

Last thing I would like some input on is goodie bags to send home? Should I just use whatever i stuff the Pinata with?

Age's attending are... 7months, 13months, 18 months, 18 months, 2, 2 1/2, 3, 4, 4, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7, 8

6 of the kido's are my daycare kids, 2 are mine, the rest will be attending with their mom's. We will be having pizza for lunch, and cake & watermelon will be for the am snack, party will be over after lunch so everyone can still nap (plus Friday's parents usually pick up early)

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Melissa
Tags:birthday, games
Reply Up