Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I’m new here! Any Website Tips?
River’sMom 10:05 AM 03-28-2019
Hi everyone!

I’ve been scanning this site for some time now, and finally decided to make a profile of my own. I’m new-ish to home daycare, but have been in the childcare field for nearly 9 years now as a daycare worker, nanny and babysitter. My home daycare opened it’s doors in December, 2018, so I’ve been going for a little while now, and everything is pretty smooth, despite having to term my “first” family due to payment inconsistencies.

Long story short, my licensing inspection is today (finally!!) and I’ll soon be able to accept more than 1 child at a time. I’ve had experience with multiple children, so I’m not stressing about it, but I want to make sure my marketing approach is as good as can be. Would any of you be willing to look over my website and Craigslist ad? Any recommendations, Add-in’s or changes are welcomed!

P.S. I’m planning on adding an “about me” page to my website, and paying to remove the Weebly branding after my license is approved!

Thank you all so much!!
littlefriends 10:23 AM 03-28-2019
Oh my word, your little one with all the gorgeous dark hair is too freaking CUTE!! I would love on her all day!
River’sMom 10:34 AM 03-28-2019
Thank you! That’s my daughter River ❤️
Cat Herder 10:44 AM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by River’sMom:
Thank you! That’s my daughter River ❤️
She is stunning

Oh, your ad and website are great, too.

She is just over the top cute and distracted me a bit.
littlefriends 10:48 AM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
She is stunning

Oh, your ad and website are great, too.

She is just over the top cute and distracted me a bit.
Exactly!!!
Blackcat31 11:13 AM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by River’sMom:
Hi everyone!

I’ve been scanning this site for some time now, and finally decided to make a profile of my own. I’m new-ish to home daycare, but have been in the childcare field for nearly 9 years now as a daycare worker, nanny and babysitter. My home daycare opened it’s doors in December, 2018, so I’ve been going for a little while now, and everything is pretty smooth, despite having to term my “first” family due to payment inconsistencies.

Long story short, my licensing inspection is today (finally!!) and I’ll soon be able to accept more than 1 child at a time. I’ve had experience with multiple children, so I’m not stressing about it, but I want to make sure my marketing approach is as good as can be. Would any of you be willing to look over my website and Craigslist ad? Any recommendations, Add-in’s or changes are welcomed!

P.S. I’m planning on adding an “about me” page to my website, and paying to remove the Weebly branding after my license is approved!

Thank you all so much!!
Welcome to the forum!!

Here are other threads about web site building.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=website

I removed your links from the original post but you are more than welcome to private message any member willing to edit or review your sites.
Mom2Two 11:18 AM 03-28-2019
Welcome! I'm sorry I missed seeing your website. Good luck with all your plans!
River’sMom 11:29 AM 03-28-2019
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Welcome to the forum!!

Here are other threads about web site building.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=website

I removed your links from the original post but you are more than welcome to private message any member willing to edit or review your sites.
No problem, thank you for editing my post!
Tags:ad, advice, craigslist, home daycare, website, website - how to, website review
Reply Up