Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Never believe everything your child tells you
Josiegirl 04:10 AM 10-06-2015
And this is why. DCm of 3 1/2 and 2 yo comes in yesterday and starts telling a story her 2 yo told her. Apparently the fireman came and we were all yelling and screaming, ran out the door; dcm asked her where I was and she said 'well she ran out too'. Firemen had on their fire hats and hoses.
Dcm smiled and said "I kind of assumed you'd have told us if anything had gone on". I said we do have our 1x a month fire drills but to get all that from a drill....wow.
Active little imaginations at work.
NoMoreJuice! 05:18 AM 10-06-2015
Lol, that's cute. Big imagination! I have a 50/50 rule with my parents: I believe 50% of stories they tell about home, if the the parents will believe 50% of stories about what happens here.
Annalee 05:39 AM 10-06-2015
That is hilarious. I had a dcg tell her mom once that ms.xxxx carried all the kids to the creek. The mom asked what I did with the babies and the dcg said ms.xxxx put them all in the creek in their car seats I told her mom dcg would be a book writer one day. To this day when I see her in the community, her mom reminds the girl, now a teenager, what she said at daycare!
Leigh 06:32 AM 10-06-2015
One of mine told his mom yesterday that I let him play in the street. And that a bear came after us (no bears here), and that when we got in the house, a ghost chased us. This kid also tells his mom that I don't feed him ANYTHING all day here. The things they come up with!
Miss A 09:25 AM 10-06-2015
I have one who told me that after his mom drops him in off in my care, she doesn't go to work but instead goes home and lays in her bed all day naked. I took that one with a grain of salt!
Josiegirl 10:09 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by a.lenz.girl:
I have one who told me that after his mom drops him in off in my care, she doesn't go to work but instead goes home and lays in her bed all day naked. I took that one with a grain of salt!
Hahahaha! And did you share that tidbit with dcm? Just what IS her line of work?
littletots 10:24 AM 10-06-2015
These dck are too funny!
midaycare 10:34 AM 10-06-2015
I had a dcb tell his mom that I always fed them hot dogs and Cheez Whiz.
kendallina 11:32 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by NoMoreJuice!:
Lol, that's cute. Big imagination! I have a 50/50 rule with my parents: I believe 50% of stories they tell about home, if the the parents will believe 50% of stories about what happens here.
That's exactly what I tell my families! They sure can come up with some interesting things!
Miss A 02:24 PM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
Hahahaha! And did you share that tidbit with dcm? Just what IS her line of work?
I did! DCM is a close friend of mine. She is a bookkeeper at a local car dealership. She said while she wishes she laid around all day, she actually went to work
Laurel 05:48 AM 10-07-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I knew a provider that watched a prostitute's child....soooo....

Laurel
284878 11:35 AM 10-07-2015
This reminds me of my DCG tells me that mom got cracked open and the doctors took out her brother. I can not hear the story with out picturing the doctors cracking mom open on the counter like an egg.
Reply Up