Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Attendance and Billing Service
treetopapp 02:53 PM 07-11-2015
Hello,

I am in the final stages of launching an online service that will allow easier management of childcare facilities from booking/attendance management through billing and payments. The service also handles staff management; timesheets and room allocation (based on your configured staff to child ratio).

I am looking for some feedback on the service, to see if it includes everything that you would need to run your daycare (of all shapes and sizes). Also I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to chat with me through a typical 'admin' session at their daycare so I could make sure every step of the admin process is covered.

In exchange when the service launches you would get a period of time with the service completely free.

If you would be interested in this then please PM me.
Blackcat31 05:35 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by treetopapp:
Hello,

I am in the final stages of launching an online service that will allow easier management of childcare facilities from booking/attendance management through billing and payments. The service also handles staff management; timesheets and room allocation (based on your configured staff to child ratio).

I am looking for some feedback on the service, to see if it includes everything that you would need to run your daycare (of all shapes and sizes). Also I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to chat with me through a typical 'admin' session at their daycare so I could make sure every step of the admin process is covered.

In exchange when the service launches you would get a period of time with the service completely free.

If you would be interested in this then please PM me.
You are in a very long line.....

Here are several other threads about this topic.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=software

Most of the threads are asking for feedback on software or apps and ALL have some awesome responses/input and feedback from providers so you should be able to find what you are looking for within those threads.

Just a word of advice... one of the software creators has developed an awesome platform for providers based on the feedback he received and because he based his software off of provider input, he offered the use of his program to providers for FREE. ... Forever free, not a limited time only.

So unless you can beat FREE(forever)......you are going to have some major competition.

Good luck! Hoping the threads in the link can help you out.
treetopapp 06:04 PM 07-11-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
You are in a very long line.....

Here are several other threads about this topic.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=software

Most of the threads are asking for feedback on software or apps and ALL have some awesome responses/input and feedback from providers so you should be able to find what you are looking for within those threads.

Just a word of advice... one of the software creators has developed an awesome platform for providers based on the feedback he received and because he based his software off of provider input, he offered the use of his program to providers for FREE. ... Forever free, not a limited time only.

So unless you can beat FREE(forever)......you are going to have some major competition.

Good luck! Hoping the threads in the link can help you out.
Thanks very much for the information, it's much appreciated. Free (forever) should something that I should consider so thanks for that.
treetopapp 08:16 PM 01-11-2016
Thanks so much for your help with the links to other software. I've been through them and they've given me great ideas for features which I've added to my system.

On that note I'd like to invite anyone who is willing to give my online booking/invoicing system a try out and give me feedback while they use it.

Anyone who takes part will get free access to the system, for as long as they want to be a member (with all the features available).

If you're interested then send me a private message and I can get an account set up for you.
Blackcat31 08:32 PM 01-11-2016
Nice to see you back!

Can you elaborate a bit on some of your software features?
treetopapp 08:57 PM 01-11-2016
The system includes full children, parent/guardian and staff records (name, address, ages etc).

For children it allows bookings (recurring, one-offs) and shows a daily register based on these bookings as well as population management (if your bookings may make you over capacity and if you may not have enough staff for a particular day).

Invoices can be generated for month, week or date ranges, as well as automatically generated invoices (these can be set up to run every month/week etc). The invoices can even be emailed out to the parents as a PDF attachment.

Staff can have shift patterns and the system shows how these staff are allocated for a day so you can adjust if more staff are needed in the morning for example.

Reports can be run for birthdays, time sheets, holidays, consents and a whole lot more.

There are lots more features too...
daycare 09:11 PM 01-11-2016
Does it have a clock in and out feature for parents and staff ?
treetopapp 09:18 PM 01-11-2016
This is actually in progress. The parent clock in/out (using a pre-agreed 4 digit PIN per parent) is about 80% complete and once that is complete the staff clock in/out will follow rapidly.

Originally Posted by daycare:
Does it have a clock in and out feature for parents and staff ?

daycare 09:25 PM 01-11-2016
This is actually in progress. The parent clock in/out (using a pre-agreed 4 digit PIN per parent) is about 80% complete and once that is complete the staff clock in/out will follow rapidly.
What about late pick up billing option?

I need a new program now but it has to be ready to run. I can wait until about feb. but need to make a decision ASAP
treetopapp 09:32 PM 01-11-2016
Thanks for the response, knowing these features are important helps me focus development efforts.

Late pickup billing will be available once the kiosk (the parent/staff clock in/out system has been completed).

I don't think this will be in a production ready state for the time you need to make a decision, but if you want to PM me I can include you on a mailing list with updates?

What about late pick up billing option?

I need a new program now but it has to be ready to run. I can wait until about feb. but need to make a decision ASAP

daycare 09:41 PM 01-11-2016
Thanks for the response, knowing these features are important helps me focus development efforts.

Late pickup billing will be available once the kiosk (the parent/staff clock in/out system has been completed).

I don't think this will be in a production ready state for the time you need to make a decision, but if you want to PM me I can include you on a mailing list with updates?
Will do
treetopapp 02:29 PM 01-23-2016
Just bumping this as I'd like some more guidance from anyone willing to help me understand how they run their attendance/billing process.

If you'd be willing to answer a few questions here and there and try out my new daycare system (in exchange for a lifetime membership once released) please send me a private message.
daycare 05:03 PM 01-23-2016
I accidentally erased your email trying to free up space in my pm.

Pm me and I'll send you my email address.
treetopapp 06:53 PM 01-23-2016
No problem. Have PMed you.

I accidentally erased your email trying to free up space in my pm.

Pm me and I'll send you my email address.

treetopapp 11:49 PM 06-14-2016
For those of you interested in this, we've opened up the beta. Sign up and we'll be in touch to give you early access as well as get your feedback/thoughts on development and features you would like added.

https://treetopapp.com/
yodaone 07:15 AM 06-23-2016
For those of you interested in this, we've opened up the beta. Sign up and we'll be in touch to give you early access as well as get your feedback/thoughts on development and features you would like added.

https://treetopapp.com/
Is the opportunity to collaborate and use this system still available for free lifetime membership?
treetopapp 07:23 AM 06-23-2016
Yes. That is still available. If you would like to signup, then either signup through the website or PM me and I can sign you up. Thanks for your interest!
yodaone 07:27 AM 06-23-2016
Yes. That is still available. If you would like to signup, then either signup through the website or PM me and I can sign you up. Thanks for your interest!
I will sign up on the website. Thanks!
treetopapp 03:08 PM 06-24-2016
Thanks to people that have signed up so far, it's so appreciated. You should have received an email from me today.

It's still not too late to sign up for anyone else who is interested :-)
Tags:attendance sheet, billing, billing service, software for daycares
Reply Up