Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>This Is Driving Me Crazy...
rmc20021 06:56 AM 05-23-2013
Am I the only one who gets so annoyed at dck's making all kinds of unnecessary noises? I mean I have no problems with them talking non-stop. I have no problem with them laughing and playing.

But what these kids are doing are 'talking' except they are not using words. They will sit there and make all these 'sounds'...such as gabadoodoo, chakabohading, deekdeekdeekdeek, deladeladeedeedee, duhduhduhduh,. This is non stop all day long as though they are doing their own language but when they say something like this...it's just non-stop over and over and over.

These two boys who are the worst at it are 4 and 5 yo. These are just some examples of how they do this, sometimes it gets pretty intensive.
crazydaycarelady 07:04 AM 05-23-2013
I have a 4yo boy that does this too! He is constant noise! I find myself asking him "who are you talking to?" When he says no one then I tell him to stop talking to no one!
Mom2Five+ 08:17 AM 05-23-2013
Good to know I'm not the only one who has a 4 year old that does this. He can be very nerve racking. He drives me insane sometimes because he is so loud with it. He even does it in when we are out in public and it is embarrassing when people look at me like who is that kids talking to
Reply Up