Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Gotta Be a New Record :)
Josiegirl 03:57 AM 06-13-2015
I had SA dcb for 2 hours yesterday afternoon and already I'm gonna complain about the summer kids.
He kept fighting with his 4 yo sister and said words that he cannot say here(not curse words but unsuitable for daycare words and I've had this discussion with dcm).
I attributed it to the sibs both being tired and he had no one near his age here. Two more kids start Monday but they don't always get along great with him either.

Oy
Blackcat31 06:44 AM 06-13-2015
Originally Posted by Josiegirl:
I had SA dcb for 2 hours yesterday afternoon and already I'm gonna complain about the summer kids.
He kept fighting with his 4 yo sister and said words that he cannot say here(not curse words but unsuitable for daycare words and I've had this discussion with dcm).
I attributed it to the sibs both being tired and he had no one near his age here. Two more kids start Monday but they don't always get along great with him either.

Oy
Ugh! That is exactly why I dont have SA any more...

Its hard to get them to understand those words arent ok and the conflict is constant (I secretly think they love it and thrive on it).

Im too settled in the harmony and flow I have with my under SA kids that I simply cannot manage SA added to the mix... Not for any amount of money.

HUGE props to those that do it!

Hoping your summer goes smoothly!
Im sure you will do awesome with them!
Tags:innapropriate words, siblings, siblings fighting
Reply Up