Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How Would You Address This With A Parent?
HappyPennie 01:17 PM 05-25-2012
My son has been into tripping some of the kids lately, he doesn't do it to be mean, he is playing around, but we have told him already that it is unacceptable and shouldn't be doing that to the children. Well today he came out to the kitchen while I was getting things ready for lunch because he wanted to tell me about his dream that he had but he was frustrated because the baby was crying and one of the other DCK was whining ad he felt like he couldn't tell me about it because it was so loud. Then all of a sudden I heard a thud and turned around and saw that DCK had fallen and hit his head on the cupboard door. I looked at my son as asked him what happened as just by tw look on his face I already knew he had tripped him. I feel horrible and don't know how to tell DCK's mom. I don't want her to worry about her son coming here or his safety. This is the first time anything like this has ever happened and I feel terrible that it was my son that caused it. Any advice on how to approach this?
Tags:aggressive behavior, bullying, injury report, notify
Up