Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Shoulder To Cry On
jessrlee 10:59 AM 11-21-2011
Waaaaaaaa! I am having an awful day!

My overnight kid threw up bright pink vomit all over my loveseat and living room . Grand total= 250$ to get cleaned

My newest kids came with rotten attitudes and have screamed all of nap time = no rest for the weary

My mom needs us to drop everything to haul stuff for her right after work. 30 min away. Not the best day...

Hubs is chilling out all day and going out for a really nice guys lunch. I am super jealous. I feel mean.
boo!!!
Blackcat31 11:00 AM 11-21-2011
(((hugs))) wish I could make it better but the weekend (hopefully a long one for you) is coming!! Hang in there!
cheerfuldom 11:01 AM 11-21-2011
thats why I don't let the daycare kids on my furniture, ever, even when my kids get on the furniture.

besides that, hope things perk up!
Ariana 11:04 AM 11-21-2011
Booooo! Thats sucks Hope tomorrow is better.
rbmom 11:06 AM 11-21-2011
Oh no! Super sorry for the bad day!!
SilverSabre25 11:26 AM 11-21-2011
yuck! What a day!

You should make DH either a) go get you a nice lunch BEFORE his guys' lunch, or b) bring you a nice lunch AFTER. From your favorite place, with your favorite nummy desserty thing.
boysx5 11:28 AM 11-21-2011
oh no hope the day gets better
Michelle 11:47 AM 11-21-2011
O.k. I am soooo totally kidding but I just pictured a child wearing one of those collar things that they put on cats after surgery!!!

Just thought that picture would cheer you up!
hugs
jessrlee 11:57 AM 11-21-2011
Thanks I am feeling a lot better! The day is almost over for me and only two more to go! At least my carpets will look brand new for Thanksgiving
godiva83 12:10 PM 11-21-2011
Aww man
I feel for you!
I have had one of those days, but atleast it was my own vomit lol
I am a puking Machiene and have no notice I am going to ban myself from the furniture soon lol

Yay for a long weekend
jen 01:40 PM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by jessrlee:
Waaaaaaaa! I am having an awful day!

My overnight kid threw up bright pink vomit all over my loveseat and living room . Grand total= 250$ to get cleaned

My newest kids came with rotten attitudes and have screamed all of nap time = no rest for the weary

My mom needs us to drop everything to haul stuff for her right after work. 30 min away. Not the best day...

Hubs is chilling out all day and going out for a really nice guys lunch. I am super jealous. I feel mean.
boo!!!
Bright pink? As in pepto bismal????
nannyde 02:50 PM 11-21-2011
Originally Posted by jen:
Bright pink? As in pepto bismal????
prolly pink as in advil
mac60 06:33 PM 11-21-2011
Hugs to you. I would give the parents the bill when you ask them what the child ate that was pink. I keep covers over my furniture and kids are not allowed on it, ever.
Tags:bad day, overwhelmed
Reply Up