Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help!
Michelle 11:14 AM 01-11-2011
Does anyone have an easy "fill in the blank" contract that states holidays are paid days off... there was seriously a parent that wanted me to work on Christmas day!!!
DCMomOf3 11:22 AM 01-11-2011
fill in the blank, no, but here is the part of my own contract that addresses holidays:

Childcare services will be provided between the hours of 7:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M., Monday through Friday, January through December. Paid Holidays are as follows and no service will be available these days: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, and Christmas Day. If a holiday falls on a Saturday, we will be closed the previous Friday. If a holiday falls on a Sunday, we will be closed the Monday following. If a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday and we are already closed the designated day, we will be closed the preceding Thursday or the following Tuesday.
marniewon 12:59 PM 01-11-2011
This is page 2 of my contract, regarding paid holidays:

Rates Regarding Holidays, Vacations and Other Absences:
1. The following are the paid holidays when they fall on a day regularly scheduled for care:

New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day

2. When a holiday falls on a Saturday, daycare will be closed on the Friday before (paid), and when a holiday falls on a Sunday, the daycare will be closed on the Monday after (paid).
Michael 01:12 PM 01-11-2011
Welcome to the forum Michelle.

Some Contract samples here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ontract+sample
Michelle 01:16 PM 01-11-2011
thanks everyone
Tags:contract, contract sample, paid holidays
Reply Up