Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Grumpy Girls
kitkat 09:49 AM 11-11-2010
Those of you with all girls (either dcgs or your own kids), have you ever noticed that if one is grumpy, she can turn all of them that way? Or is it just my small group? Yesterday was bad. My dad stopped over to fix something and the first thing he said was, "Smile girls! You look like a bunch of trolls!" Like I said, yesterday was BAD Today my very part time dcb is here and things are sooo different.
laundrymom 09:54 AM 11-11-2010
not sure about the girls here, Ive not paid attention,.. bu tmy own 3 aged 17-9,.. oh man,.. when one is grouchy,.. they all seem to be on egde,.. my poor husband and son,.. the girls here, (me and the older 2) just take turns with our "times" lol. someone is always grouchy. lol

Originally Posted by kitkat:
Those of you with all girls (either dcgs or your own kids), have you ever noticed that if one is grumpy, she can turn all of them that way? Or is it just my small group? Yesterday was bad. My dad stopped over to fix something and the first thing he said was, "Smile girls! You look like a bunch of trolls!" Like I said, yesterday was BAD Today my very part time dcb is here and things are sooo different.

kidkair 03:26 PM 11-11-2010
I have two girls here. One is usually grouchy in the morning and the other one is always happy. Usually what happens is the happy one changes everyone's attitude (even mine some days) to happy rather than the grouchy one getting everyone down. Usually if I'm grouchy and don't let it go when happy girl gets here the kids get into more trouble but they are usually still happy and I'm the only grouchy one. Even when happy girl is not feeling well she laughs and faces life with such an increadible attitude and I hope she never looses it
momofsix 03:38 PM 11-11-2010
Ooooh yeah! I think girls are generally (not that boys can't be) more sensitive to the moods of those around them. And girls can tend to take it very personally when someone is grumpy around them, even if it really has nothing to do with them. And girls just tend to go with drama as much as they can!
Tags:girls, grumpy
Reply Up