Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>You Reap What You Sow, DH
CedarCreek 02:07 PM 03-07-2013
Had to laugh and share:

After nap time DH comes into the room and starts playing with the kids. Fine.

But then he starts doing jumping jacks and dancing with them. He gives hugs and high fives.

And then like a top that has been wound to the max, it spins out of control. Kids are clinging to his legs, throwing themselves all over the place, running in circles and screaming.

DH looks at me in a panic.

Oh no buddy. You started this. You wanted to be the cool, fun guy and rile them all up.

Good luck with that.

I am busy putting these reports in their back packs. I couldn't possibly help.
MarinaVanessa 02:11 PM 03-07-2013
"DH meet Karma, Karma meet DH"
Sugar Magnolia 04:25 PM 03-07-2013
this post made my day!!
Country Kids 04:33 PM 03-07-2013
Reminds me of "Daddy Daycare". Watched part of it today-always brings a smile to my face.
frugalmama4 04:40 PM 03-07-2013
oh, men...LMAO
TheGoodLife 06:54 PM 03-07-2013
I LOVE this- I can just picture it all, too!
Bugsworthy 07:35 PM 03-07-2013
Hilarious!!!
Meyou 02:36 AM 03-08-2013
My dh learned the hard way to pick his crazy time with the kids. In fact, he learned so well that if he comes home for lunch with a friend he will warn them at the door to stay calm around the babies unless he wants to miss work and watch them at naptime. It makes me laugh every time.
MissK 12:29 PM 03-08-2013
haha - something my DH likes to do as well
sahm1225 12:10 PM 03-10-2013
Ha ha! Awesome!
My DH has a dcg who calls him mr.daddy. She will walk around saying 'mr daddy, I luv you!' I love my dcks!!
Starburst 12:50 PM 03-10-2013
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Ha ha! Awesome!
My DH has a dcg who calls him mr.daddy. She will walk around saying 'mr daddy, I luv you!' I love my dcks!!
There was one daycare girl at a place I worked at and her dad wasn't present in her life and she felt left out cause everyone else had a dad, and I heard she called her mom's brother "uncle daddy"- well, we already know she will spend years in therapy when she is older just based on her tantrums and her mother's overly dramatic personality about how expensive daycare was (she would litteraly tell the provider that she was going to kill herself if she had to keep paying for daycare, no one told her she had to go to that daycare; which was the most expensive in the town because she had one of the best programs in town and was in business for over 30+ years.

Anyway, I cant see how my fiance would react to the children in the daycare because he's good with his cousin's kids but he is really shy around other people's kids (I guess he is affraid of hurting them or being accused of something- I actually know alot of guys like that). He said he has never even changed a diaper before- trust me when we have kids that will change lol! But he will also mostly be working during the hours my daycare is opened (with the exeptions of parent's nights or other after hour specials).
Tags:men in daycare
Reply Up