Daycare.com Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 07-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default 4-6 Seater Stroller?

I need a new stroller-a quad at a minimum. I found one for $350, but it kills me to spend that much on a stroller. Anyone aware of a cheaper option? I have searched high and low-the closest I have found a used one is 300 miles away from me-any savings would be consumed by gas or shipping costs.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:10 AM
Legally Unlicensed

I'd put down $350 for a 4-6 seat stroller... the cheapest I could find was $500!

I'm curious if anyone has any alternatives
Old 07-26-2013, 11:26 AM
Daycare.com Member

Wagons? idk.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

My dh made me a 4 seater wagon out of a garden cart. I can fit a 5th child in the middle on the floor.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:55 PM
Admin & Owner-Daycare.com

Other threads on 4 and 6 seat strollers.

http://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.ph...oller+-+6+seat

http://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.ph...oller+-+4+seat
Old 07-26-2013, 01:58 PM
Daycare.com Member

I've thought about making a "kid" wagon out of the garden cart!! I think it would work great. They're WAY cheaper than multi seat strollers and you can attach seat belts. : )
Old 07-31-2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I have the Step 2 Choo Choo wagon. It is amazing! you can add as many trailers as you need. So much cheaper than the strollers!
Old 07-31-2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I just purchased a quad stroller I found on Craigslist for $200

Tags
stroller - 4 seat, stroller - 6 seat