Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fall...
KristinsHomeCC 06:58 AM 11-04-2015
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

Im in central FL and we are all outside in our bathing suits playing in water. November 4th, LOL!!

I just find it funny. Its supposed to be camping weather with bonfires and instead its 96 degrees at 10 a.m.!

Who else is having "off" weather?
TwinMama 07:01 AM 11-04-2015
That's just cruel. LOL!!

Although....I'm from Wisconsin and it was 70 yesterday which was really nice. We were dancing and blowing bubbles yesterday. It's going to be cold by the weekend though.
KristinsHomeCC 07:05 AM 11-04-2015
Lol! Not gonna lie, Im taking the opportunity to get some sun in before the winter hits! We just have such humid heat, you're sweating in a matter of minutes!!
Originally Posted by TwinMama:
That's just cruel. LOL!!

Although....I'm from Wisconsin and it was 70 yesterday which was really nice. We were dancing and blowing bubbles yesterday. It's going to be cold by the weekend though.

jenboo 07:24 AM 11-04-2015
I moved from las Vegas to Boise, ID in April. Talk about culture shock. The high today is 48°!! I'll be wearing 5 layers today
spud912 07:32 AM 11-04-2015
It was in the high 80's/low 90's on Monday and it is in the 60's today....I'm freezing .
SquirrellyMama 07:38 AM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by KristinsHomeCC:
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

Im in central FL and we are all outside in our bathing suits playing in water. November 4th, LOL!!

I just find it funny. Its supposed to be camping weather with bonfires and instead its 96 degrees at 10 a.m.!

One year we visited my parents in FL. We were in our bathing suits on the beach while the locals were in coats and hats

I'm curious what bonfire weather is in Central FL? My parents were pretty far south.

Kelly
Preschool/daycare teacher 08:16 AM 11-04-2015
I like the warmer weather longer into the season Except that our landlord already set the thermostat to heat... We have no option of A/C when it's set to heat, so all we can do to cool it down is turn the heat off and open windows. And it's still too hot even then since we are on the second floor and the heat just seems to rise and get stuck in our apartment. It was 80 degrees yesterday when around here it would normally be 50s. But still not complaining about warmer weather outside! The longer the children can go outside and play, the better
KristinsHomeCC 09:38 AM 11-04-2015
Bonfire weather is probably mid 70s! Hahaha. The first sign of a cold front and were breaking out hats, jackets and boots! :P

Originally Posted by SquirrellyMama:
One year we visited my parents in FL. We were in our bathing suits on the beach while the locals were in coats and hats

I'm curious what bonfire weather is in Central FL? My parents were pretty far south.

Kelly

SquirrellyMama 09:43 AM 11-04-2015
Bonfire weather is probably mid 70s! Hahaha. The first sign of a cold front and were breaking out hats, jackets and boots! :P
We've been in the mid 70's this week, and I've been very warm. My dh even turned the air conditioner back on. Last week was in the 40's and 50's so getting back in the 70's was a jump. I need to finish mulching my leaves before it gets cold again and snows.

Kelly
Laurel 05:47 PM 11-04-2015
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

I'm in South Florida and it is still hot here (high 80's, low 90's). A few days it has been really nice though. It was nice in the shade today with a slight breeze.

P.S. Well I just checked the weather and this week it is mid 80's. I guess I don't pay attention. Whew, now I feel better.
Sunshine74 07:47 PM 11-04-2015
We were in the mid to high 70's today. Not sure what our high ended up being, but it was over 73* which was the record for the day- set back in 1977! Our average temp for today is 44*! I miss my cool/cold weather.
NillaWafers 09:26 AM 11-05-2015
Southern CA is having an uncharacteristic cold wave lol. Highs are low 70s, when we go out in the morning it's like 60! That's cold to us. I'm loving it. Probably won't last long, I'm kinda hoping this El Niņo thing will give us an actual season this year.
Blackcat31 10:29 AM 11-05-2015
It's currently about 60ish (on the higher side) here and I have my A/C on right now.
Puddleduck 03:15 AM 11-06-2015
20 degrees (68) in Ottawa yesterday! So lovely!
DaveA 04:02 AM 11-06-2015
We've had 70s this week. Then it rained yesterday and that kind of broke it. mid 50s for the future. Looks like fall came back to here.
Sunshine74 09:26 AM 11-06-2015
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
It's currently about 60ish (on the higher side) here and I have my A/C on right now.
We're in the mid 60's today and i wish we had the A/C on. It is so warm in our classroom.
k.mcmahan2010 03:43 PM 11-06-2015
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

I'm in central, FL. as well and I hate this weather! I can't wait for it to cool down. Hoping we have more of a winter than we did last year. It was so nice a couple weeks back to actually need to put light jackets on the kids to go outside at 9:30am, now we go out and it feels like summer again!
Lperry2124 09:09 PM 11-29-2015
WHERE YOU AT?!?!

Hey Florida! Im in Tallahasse
NillaWafers 09:27 PM 11-29-2015
CA is actually quite cool right now, which is odd. Probably El Nino's fault. Normally I would say it's in the 80s and it's been in the 60s (I know you northerners laugh at me).
Tags:fall, florida
Reply Up