Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu: Entered Incorrect Time Format and Repeated Error Message
MarinaVanessa 10:12 AM 12-30-2012
Anyone else have this problem?

I accidentally enter a wrong time format and I get a repeat error message that never wants to go away. For example a DCK was dropped off half an hour early this week so I went to change his drop-off time from 8am to 7:30am but accidentally pressed the 6 instead of the 3 so it looked like this .... 7:60am.

I got an error message that said something along the lines of "you entered blah blah blah incorrect format. Blah blah blah go back and change it" I can't remember what it said exactly but something along those lines.

Well the dang error message won't go away or let me change the problem. It just keeps popping up over and over after hitting OK or clicking the X. I finally had to go to my task manager and end Minute Menu Kids Pro and then restart my computer (when I tried to restart the program I got a message saying that the program was already running so I rebooted my computer).

It happens sometimes and I'm getting frustrated. Anyone get this and has figured out how to get it to go away? I looked on the MM website but didn't see help about it so I emailed them but I just thought I'd ask on the forum.
Country Kids 12:43 PM 12-30-2012
I usually wait awhile and sometimes that works or reboot my computor and start over. It frustrates me to nnnnnooooo end when this happens. It sometimes slows my billing time down so much that I think about going back to just imputting it in on my own bills I use to do.

I love Minute Menu though because it adds it all up for you!
KnoxMom 04:11 PM 05-17-2013
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Anyone else have this problem?

I accidentally enter a wrong time format and I get a repeat error message that never wants to go away. For example a DCK was dropped off half an hour early this week so I went to change his drop-off time from 8am to 7:30am but accidentally pressed the 6 instead of the 3 so it looked like this .... 7:60am.

I got an error message that said something along the lines of "you entered blah blah blah incorrect format. Blah blah blah go back and change it" I can't remember what it said exactly but something along those lines.

Well the dang error message won't go away or let me change the problem. It just keeps popping up over and over after hitting OK or clicking the X. I finally had to go to my task manager and end Minute Menu Kids Pro and then restart my computer (when I tried to restart the program I got a message saying that the program was already running so I rebooted my computer).

It happens sometimes and I'm getting frustrated. Anyone get this and has figured out how to get it to go away? I looked on the MM website but didn't see help about it so I emailed them but I just thought I'd ask on the forum.
I know I am super late, but just in case anyone else has this issue in the future: it happened to me for the first time today. I've found that if I hit the ESC button 3 times in a row AND DON'T CLICK ON ANYTHING ELSE, the dialog box will vanish; however, if you continue to hit the OK button it will keep popping up. That is all!
melilley 04:19 PM 05-17-2013
It happens to me all the time! I have to press ok about 5 times and the box disappears. It's so annoying!
Tags:minute menu issues
Reply Up