Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Creating a Questionnarie for DCPs
PolkaTots 06:03 PM 01-20-2013
With the changes I need to make to my daycare soon (I am getting a divorce, and my soon to be ex husband will no longer be my assistant) I want to send a questionnaire out to the parents to try and downsize or eliminate preschool transportation. I have really great families, but if someone is not comfortable with this situation, or only planning on being here temporarily, or changing their schedule to part time, I want to know now so I am not surprised by the loss of income later. Next year, 5 of the 8 are planning on being transported to preschool, a service I have always offered having an assistant. I can fit 7 children in my van (I am registered to care for 8), so could still transport if I let one go. I do have one mom who is taking a 12 week maternity leave this summer, which would be a loss of income, but also concerned that 2 of the FT DCKs will want to switch to PT once preschool starts.

So what would you put in a letter/questionnaire to send out to DCPs?
Michael 12:44 AM 01-21-2013
Pushing this back up.

Not sure if this thread is of any help: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43517
Tags:parent questions, questionaire
Reply Up