Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Buying And Selling Daycare Items
Crazy In Mo 06:10 AM 01-30-2013
I was wondering if the admins have ever thought about making a group where providers could buy or sell daycare items..... Use Paypal to pay. We are all here for the same reasons(almost) I think it would go over well. Just a thought
Holiday Park 06:27 AM 01-30-2013
I love that idea !
Blackcat31 06:28 AM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by Crazy In Mo:
I was wondering if the admins have ever thought about making a group where providers could buy or sell daycare items..... Use Paypal to pay. We are all here for the same reasons(almost) I think it would go over well. Just a thought
Why, whatta you got??
Crazy In Mo 06:34 AM 01-30-2013
I don't have anything to sell I was hoping you did
Blackcat31 07:38 AM 01-30-2013
I don't have anything to sell I was hoping you did
LOL!! I do have way too much stuff and I definitely have a ton I should get rid of!

At times, I think it would be great to have some sort of swap/sell/trade/exchange thing going on with everyone.

My problem is not only do I have an entire house filled with just daycare related things but the place also has a 2 stall garage and it is pretty full...and nothing garage related either.

My DH has actually banned me from buying anymore toys.
Crazy In Mo 08:09 AM 01-30-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
LOL!! I do have way too much stuff and I definitely have a ton I should get rid of!

At times, I think it would be great to have some sort of swap/sell/trade/exchange thing going on with everyone.

My problem is not only do I have an entire house filled with just daycare related things but the place also has a 2 stall garage and it is pretty full...and nothing garage related either.

My DH has actually banned me from buying anymore toys.
Well if you want to sell I'd be interested in buying
Patches 11:44 AM 01-30-2013
Well if you want to sell I'd be interested in buying
Me too!
Starburst 11:55 AM 01-30-2013
I think there is a law (may differ in some states) where you cannot sell or buy used cribs, car seats, and carriages/strollers because of frequent changes to safety regulations and normal wear and tear.

But I think most toys should be okay as long as they are not broken.
Unregistered 07:13 AM 03-30-2013
I have a facebook group page that I set up for Selling/Buying Daycare Toys/Supplies and Curriculum.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3996...9690813459570/
Reply Up