Daycare.com Forum Daycare Management Software

Go Back   Daycare.com Forum > Main Category > Daycare Center and Family Home Forum

Daycare Center and Family Home Forum Daycare Center and Family Home owners, Directors, Operators and Assistants should post and ask questions here.

Old 03-16-2013, 06:33 AM
Preschool Teacher

Default Michael....avatar help???

Can you make my profile picture my avatar?????? Thanks!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:43 AM
Tantrum Negotiator

You should be able to upload your picture in the User Control panel to change your avatar. It's titled "User CP" above the thread here.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:44 AM
Advanced Daycare.com Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamac View Post
You should be able to upload your picture in the User Control panel to change your avatar. It's titled "User CP" above the thread here.
haha i was just typing this and you posted first.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:54 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:
The page was blank, but I'll try again!
Old 03-16-2013, 06:56 AM

I changed it for you
Old 03-16-2013, 06:57 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackcat31 View Post
I changed it for you
Thanks! I just went in and the page wasn't blank any more and saw the butterfly and changed it too. Wonder if we did it at the same time? I'm just glad to have it! Thanks all!
Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 AM
Tantrum Negotiator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
The page was blank, but I'll try again!
I noticed that, too. It's not actually blank. For some reason everything is way over to the right of the screen and you have to scroll over to see it. Maybe that's something Michael can adjust.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:
I noticed that, too. It's not actually blank. For some reason everything is way over to the right of the screen and you have to scroll over to see it. Maybe that's something Michael can adjust.
That's what it was like for me too....but I thought I would have a hard time explaining it. LOL It's nice to have a picture that other people don't have. Sometimes I remember people in here more by their picture than their name.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnn View Post
That's what it was like for me too....but I thought I would have a hard time explaining it. LOL It's nice to have a picture that other people don't have. Sometimes I remember people in here more by their picture than their name.
What page is appearing blank?

Sometimes everything is over to the right due to the sizing of the photo... ??

When I upgrade new members I always try to give them avatars that aren't any of the ones the board provides.

I too, like when everyone has something different. I pay a lot more attention to the avatar sometimes than I do to the actual users name.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:24 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:

When I upgrade new members I always try to give them avatars that aren't any of the ones the board provides.

I too, like when everyone has something different. I pay a lot more attention to the avatar sometimes than I do to the actual users name.
The avatar changing page. My computer is set for large print though...so I thought that might have something to do with it.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Tantrum Negotiator

Quote:

In the User CP, when you click on "edit avatar" all the information is way over to the right which makes it appear as though the page is blank. It took me a second to realize that I needed to scroll over in order to see it. All the other option pages appear the right way though so I don't think it's a matter of my settings.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:14 AM

Ok, now I see what you gals are talking about.... WOW! No wonder people have trouble figuring out avatar's! LOL!

I don't use that method to change or add avatars as I use a "moderator" section for doing it and although I do see the same thing you do, it is on a smaller scale and not shifted to the right like that.

But either way, glad you figured it out and were able to add your own custom avatar.
Old 03-16-2013, 09:00 AM
Preschool Teacher

Quote:
Ok, now I see what you gals are talking about.... WOW! No wonder people have trouble figuring out avatar's! LOL!

I don't use that method to change or add avatars as I use a "moderator" section for doing it and although I do see the same thing you do, it is on a smaller scale and not shifted to the right like that.

But either way, glad you figured it out and were able to add your own custom avatar.
Oh no! Now everyone is going to jump on the bandwagon and change their avatar and we won't know who is who any more! It will be pandemonium!

On the other hand....blackcat.....did you just think we were slow learners? Be honest now!
Old 03-16-2013, 09:29 AM
Tantrum Negotiator

Quote:
...I don't use that method to change or add avatars as I use a "moderator" section for doing it...
Well, la dee da to you! Aren't you special! Us regular folk don't have fancy sections!

I think the way it shows up might be the addition of some new avatars... (maybe?) It didn't look like that when I first joined and changed my avatar and I don't remember seeing a few of the choices there before.

Tags