Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cool Blog
cheerfuldom 11:37 AM 06-14-2013
check out "fun at home with kids" on facebook or their blog page. you will know it when you see it! she did several posts on their play room set up and I am downright salivating over LOL plus many other DIY kids items, sensory bin ideas and other easy ideas. love it.

she just did a sound board for the backyard and it looks so fun. I would never ever do this to my neighbors or myself for that matter but I can absolutely see many kids loving it!

http://www.funathomewithkids.com/
GoodKarma 12:03 PM 06-14-2013
This looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
countrymom 12:16 PM 06-14-2013
what great ideas. I just may have to do a sound board just for my neighbours lol!
Josiegirl 04:51 PM 06-14-2013
Thanks for sharing! Found some new ideas to try this summer. And I wish I could make a sound board for the kids, they'd absolutely love it! hmmmm.....how much do I *really* like my neighbors.
Josiegirl 05:15 PM 06-14-2013
Another good one is letthechildrenlearn.net
AmyKidsCo 05:59 PM 06-14-2013
My favorite is Teacher Tom - the man is a genius! I wish I lived near enough to go and observe for a day...
MyAngels 06:11 PM 06-14-2013
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
check out "fun at home with kids" on facebook or their blog page. you will know it when you see it! she did several posts on their play room set up and I am downright salivating over LOL plus many other DIY kids items, sensory bin ideas and other easy ideas. love it.

she just did a sound board for the backyard and it looks so fun. I would never ever do this to my neighbors or myself for that matter but I can absolutely see many kids loving it!

http://www.funathomewithkids.com/
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
My favorite is Teacher Tom - the man is a genius! I wish I lived near enough to go and observe for a day...
I love both of these, plus a few others. Maybe we should ask for a sticky to see what everyone else likes.
Reply Up