Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Publication - Handout - Brochure
daycare 03:40 PM 01-16-2014
I am going to attend a preschool event where I will get to setup a table to promote my preschool program.

I don't have a clue what I should do to set up a table and promote my program. The bad news is that the organization that is holding it just gave us confirmation that I have them spot. The event is next week.

What should I hand out? I am so lost, I have never done one of these before.

The only thing that I do know I want to do is bring my ipad and lap top to play some slide shows and have some really nice business cards to hand out.
CrackerJacks 04:40 PM 01-16-2014
I just went to my local preschool
Fair last night, I've done it for 3yrd now. I will PM you later tonight with some ideas
daycare 04:50 PM 01-16-2014
Originally Posted by CrackerJacks:
I just went to my local preschool
Fair last night, I've done it for 3yrd now. I will PM you later tonight with some ideas
if I could kiss you I would......lol I am so stressed out trying to figure out what i am going to do...
Stepping 11:12 AM 01-17-2014
If there will be children present, I would also set out some easy child friendly activities too. Like a box of pebbles/stones with trucks or something like that, a simple craft or playdough. It will attract the little ones to your stall and will occupy them while you talk to the parents.
Blackcat31 11:56 AM 01-17-2014
Go get yourself one of these:

and make it up with fun colors and pictures that show what you do.

Here are some examples

Get some latex balloons printed up with your business name/logo and hand them out too!

Maybe some candy bags with your business cards. You could even have current parents write up something fun and positive on an index card you could post on the tri-fold board as proof that your program is fun and kids love it!
daycare 01:14 PM 01-17-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Go get yourself one of these:

and make it up with fun colors and pictures that show what you do.

Here are some examples

Get some latex balloons printed up with your business name/logo and hand them out too!

Maybe some candy bags with your business cards. You could even have current parents write up something fun and positive on an index card you could post on the tri-fold board as proof that your program is fun and kids love it!
awesome ideas....I looked at oriental trade, wanted to get some little personalized bubbles made, but they won't ship in time. Really stinks that they did not give us more time. UGH.

I like the board ideas, I am going to do that too,
Reply Up