Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Amazed And Grateful For Sweet Daycare Parents
Meeko 05:40 PM 09-07-2015
I am beyond blessed to have such wonderful daycare parents. The parents of baby James will be bringing back their oldest daughter (2.5 yrs) tomorrow.

Two days after James died, their automatic payment for both children went into our bank account. So of course, we wanted to pay back what would have been James's September fee.

We closed the day of his death and the day after. I did not charge any of the daycare parents for those days as we closed so suddenly and my husband and I said we would not charge James's parents anything until they brought his sister back.

They called today. Insisting that they pay for the last two weeks for their daughter. The dad said that we should not have to lose income over this. He told me that they love me and that I should not have to face the emotional loss plus the financial loss.

I am amazed at such sweetness and grateful for the blessing they are to my daycare. I always knew they were a wonderful young couple, but their grace and strength and concern for OTHER people at this time amazes me. Even the day of the baby's death, the police officer who had been here and driven the mom to the hospital, called me from there and said the mom wanted to make sure I was OK.

So please remember this couple in your prayers. They are such good and sweet people and need so much support at this time.
Angelsj 07:00 PM 09-07-2015
Wow, they sound like some truly incredible people. Hugs and prayers to all of you.
Play Care 02:47 AM 09-08-2015
No words, just
butterfly 06:34 AM 09-08-2015
WOW!!! What amazing people!!! I've been praying for all of you!

You all are such an inspiration in this tragic situation!!
Baby Beluga 08:35 AM 09-08-2015
They sound like a wonderful selfless couple - how blessed you are to know them.
happymom 09:46 AM 09-08-2015
This just brings me to tears. It says a lot about the parents but also a lot about you as a wonderful provider.

I am so sorry for the loss of baby James.
Reply Up