Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Would So Do This In A Heartbeat!
Country Kids 02:56 PM 12-08-2011
Certified DayCare needs a cleaner 4-5 days a week for 2 hours in the mornings. Time is 7:00am-9:00am.
Will need to clean toilets, garbage cans, tubs, sweep and mops floors, clean out pantry, vacuum, laundry folding, washing windows, dishes, light outside work, dusting, etc.
Must be motivated and follow a check sheet. Must pass a background check with the state and be reliable. I am willing to adjust hours from 6-8 if a student is applying. Must have own transportation as well. Will consider hiring 14 or older.
Pay is $20 each day, paid every week. Please reply to email, tell me your age and availability and a phone number to call you back. Will interview all applicants which meet basic criteria. Position to start immediately!

This was on craigslist in our area. I would love to do something like this as I know what you need in cleaning for childcare. I can't imagine though someone paying someone $400 dollars a month for housekeeping. What a tax write off that would be.

It actually sounds like someone doesn't like to clean house and willing to pay someone to do the whole house everyday.
rbmom 04:21 PM 12-08-2011
Oh yeah, I'd do that too!!
Zoe 04:45 PM 12-08-2011
Ditto! Sign me up!
Solandia 10:49 PM 12-08-2011
It sounds like a good opportunity for someone young. She is focusing teens, because that is less than half the going rate for a person to come in and clean, unless this is a very low cost of living area. Around here, this would be a $50/visit....once a week would be $60/visit. I certainly wouldn't last long inthis cleaning gig, if i knew I could make easily twice as much. One of mydaycare moms cleaned houses and offices.
Meyou 03:40 AM 12-09-2011
For some people any amount of money is worth getting rid of cleaning stress. I have a good friend with a great job, 5 kids and a stay at home hubby. She used to be a SAHM but they switched. They have a cleaner come twice a week and clean everything in the house so all they have to do is pickup and do a few dishes in between.
Tags:house cleaner
Reply Up