Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help Me Spend A Gift Card Please?
Josiegirl 10:23 AM 05-06-2015
I could kiss this dcf!!
Last spring I started a quest to change my backyard over into something a little more natural, less plastic type of play yard. I had a dcd who got me a whole lot of tree cookies. This spring I'm doing a couple more changes. I received a gift card this a.m., for $200 from Home Depot, from this same dcf.
I was speechless and in shock, and along with the gift I received a wonderful heartfelt note, expressing their appreciation. It made me want to cry.

I don't know what changes I can make, does anyone have any ideas? We've started a bean teepee, have a play kitchen area outside, a sand area, an area where I've placed bricks painted like roads, lots of rocks, sticks. I'm going to work on getting more loose parts. I'm going to have the dcks plant some veggies in pails, plus we're going to plant flowers in pots and place them throughout the yard.
I still have an 8-in-1 climber plus a LT cube climber pushed together that they still love to play on. I hate to get rid of it yet because they use it a lot. Plus a tire swing and a playhouse.

Any ideas?? What kinds of things would you do? I need some inspiration.
Up