Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Best Daycare In Calgary
zrehena 01:52 AM 01-11-2017
2000 Days Pre-Kindergarten can best be described as a daycare school or a child care school. Even a full time pre-school. What we want our potential families to know is that we are much more then a daycare. Let’s take a quick look at what we offer and what makes us special…

Family oriented and family run. Your child is cared for and your family is NEVER a number
Customized curriculum for ages one to five
Low ratios so your child gets more attention and time
Daily communication via a digital timeline and app that shows pictures, video, and so much more
Safe building on one level that has camera’s everywhere and a secure front entrance
A passion for teaching children in the first 2000 days of life. We know this time of their lives is important and want to give them the best
2000+ sqft backyard play area that is enclosed and secure
Park across the road so our students can play larger sports and games
Many extra-curricular activities that are just part of our curriculum (Playball, Jolly Phonics, Kindermusik and more!)

We strive everyday to give your child the best 2000 days we can. As best daycare in Calgary are a family we focus on families. Your child is like our own. We want a balanced, well rounded child that will be social, smart and happy. Isn’t that what all parents want?
Find out more by coming to one of our open houses here or by looking around our website. Thank you for taking the time to learn about us.
Cat Herder 05:56 AM 01-11-2017
Stick around, get to know your audience.

Everyone in this forum IS the best daycare they know.

My $.02

daycarediva 09:55 AM 01-11-2017
Well, that post wasn't pretentious at all.

FYI OP, I offer all of your bullet points and more.
Controlled Chaos 11:56 AM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Stick around, get to know your audience.

Everyone in this forum IS the best daycare they know.

My $.02

But I rock!
For reals...you know its true Cat Herder!
Ariana 01:50 PM 01-11-2017
I don't think the OP understands what this forum is for!

Advertising her daycare to daycare providers, interesting tactic. She is Canadian though so I have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

My brother in law just had a baby in Calgary! I will pass on the info
Controlled Chaos 01:53 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:

Advertising her daycare to daycare providers, interesting tactic. She is Canadian though so I have to give her the benefit of the doubt.

I was just being a turd
Ariana 02:36 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:

I was just being a turd
Oh yes I know!
Mike 04:23 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Ariana:

Hey, I'm Canadian too.
Ariana 05:52 PM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Mike:
Hey, I'm Canadian too.
Right on eh!
Michael 02:19 AM 01-12-2017
Geez, and all the useless tags. Eye of the beholder (tag?)
Tags:ad, best daycare in calgary, bright path daycare calgary, calgary child care, calgary childcare, calgary daycare, calgary daycares, daycare in calgary, grammar, in the eye of the beholder, kids u calgary, pretentious
Reply Up