Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Baby Proof Door Hinges
BabyMonkeys 01:12 PM 01-28-2015
Any advice on how to baby proof the hinges on my front door? It would be awesome if I could just keep the babies away from it, but the way my house is set up, it would be difficult. My living room is a small square, and the door is right in one of the corners.

I have one little guy 13m that falls down all day long and I feel like he goes home with a new injury every single day! Thankfully his parents are amazing and aren't upset. He does the same thing at home.
jenboo 02:21 PM 01-28-2015
Originally Posted by angelw2babies:
Any advice on how to baby proof the hinges on my front door? It would be awesome if I could just keep the babies away from it, but the way my house is set up, it would be difficult. My living room is a small square, and the door is right in one of the corners.

I have one little guy 13m that falls down all day long and I feel like he goes home with a new injury every single day! Thankfully his parents are amazing and aren't upset. He does the same thing at home.
They make plastic door guards
Brookenbrandt 12:42 PM 01-29-2015
You can get something like this http://fingersafe.com/.

I currently have a pair of shoes wedged under my playroom door and it seems to work as a temporary solution. My husband also recommended using packing tape on the door but I haven't tried that yet.
laundrymom 11:12 AM 02-02-2015
Can you secure a pool noodle in front of it?
Reply Up