Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>First Day With Two Littles!
AfterSchoolMom 05:06 AM 01-03-2012
Today is my first day with two littles (3 mos and 4 mos).

So far, so good, as both came in sleeping and are still sleeping.

One family came in with filled out contracts and payment for two weeks up front (yeah!). The other came in an hour earlier than scheduled with no payment and no paperwork. Of course that's the full time family that will (potentially) net me the most money. We'll nip that in the bud immediately.

Wish me luck today!
laundrymom 05:15 AM 01-03-2012
Good luck!!!!
melissa ann 05:39 AM 01-03-2012
Good Luck!
Blackcat31 06:46 AM 01-03-2012
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
Today is my first day with two littles (3 mos and 4 mos).

So far, so good, as both came in sleeping and are still sleeping.

One family came in with filled out contracts and payment for two weeks up front (yeah!). The other came in an hour earlier than scheduled with no payment and no paperwork. Of course that's the full time family that will (potentially) net me the most money. We'll nip that in the bud immediately.

Wish me luck today!
You will be great! Littles are a lot easier than SA, in my opinion.

The family with no paperwork would have me in a tizzy though. Here, we can be fined for allowing a family to begin without the required paperwork in.

I sure hope it isn't a sign of what is to come with them. Like you said, make sure you nip it in the bud right away so they know you mean business.
AfterSchoolMom 02:13 PM 01-03-2012
Well, overall I'd say it went really well. Both ate and napped fine. One is a bit of a cat-napper, but we'll see if we can do something there. I'm exhausted though!

I talked to DCD and (hopefully) got everything straightened out.

Now, should I shower, eat, or go right to bed?
Tags:first day, infant
Reply Up