Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Logos Heeelppp
Ms.Sachae 10:27 AM 03-04-2014
Hey Guys do anyone have a good website for Logos ??
Cat Herder 03:35 PM 03-04-2014
I like Vistaprint
sahm1225 04:23 PM 03-04-2014
Ha ha I thought you said Legos help! I was going to say HIDE them!(the itty jiffy ones I mean)
MissAnn 04:30 PM 03-04-2014
My logo is a picture of one of my daycare kids. Is that lame? It's a very nice picture.
Ms.Sachae 05:15 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
Ha ha I thought you said Legos help! I was going to say HIDE them!(the itty jiffy ones I mean)
LOL Indeed
Ms.Sachae 05:17 PM 03-04-2014
No not at all .. How can I view it?
Ms.Sachae 05:18 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
I like Vistaprint
Thanks a bunch
ECEVA 05:19 PM 03-04-2014
Try Fiverr.com Everything is $5 and some designers provide multiple revisions.
Ms.Sachae 05:33 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by ECEVA:
Try Fiverr.com Everything is $5 and some designers provide multiple revisions.
Awesome Thanks a Bunch
missy 07:39 PM 03-04-2014
I used a girl on Etsy, I liked all of her designs. You can choose one of her basics for cheap, but I had her design me one for $250 and I just love it. Her business on Etsy is called Style Me Sweet, her name is Mandy.
Ms.Sachae 09:40 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by missy:
I used a girl on Etsy, I liked all of her designs. You can choose one of her basics for cheap, but I had her design me one for $250 and I just love it. Her business on Etsy is called Style Me Sweet, her name is Mandy.
Awesome Thank yas
Starburst 10:58 AM 03-06-2014
Originally Posted by MissAnn:
My logo is a picture of one of my daycare kids. Is that lame? It's a very nice picture.
It's not lame, but what would you do after the child leaves? Will the parents still allow you to use the picture after they leave?

One of my ECE instructors uses old pictures of her granddaughter in advertisements for the school's daycare center but that's her family member and she can pretty much do that as long as she is working there.
MissAnn 11:05 AM 03-06-2014
Originally Posted by Starburst:
It's not lame, but what would you do after the child leaves? Will the parents still allow you to use the picture after they leave?

One of my ECE instructors uses old pictures of her granddaughter in advertisements for the school's daycare center but that's her family member and she can pretty much do that as long as she is working there.
This mom is thrilled. We are good friends and I don't foresee any problem. Promised the girl I'd five her some business cards when they come in. LOL.
nanglgrl 11:35 AM 03-06-2014
Every time I see this thread in the feed I think it says Legos Heeelppp and think that someone stepped on a lego and suffered that horrible foot pain that you can only get when stepping on an unforgiving lego. I'm glad it's about logos though.
Ms.Sachae 09:35 AM 03-07-2014
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
Every time I see this thread in the feed I think it says Legos Heeelppp and think that someone stepped on a lego and suffered that horrible foot pain that you can only get when stepping on an unforgiving lego. I'm glad it's about logos though.
lol Oh believe me I had my share of those things ..lol
LeslieG 12:29 PM 03-07-2014
My husband made my logo! He's going into design so he does everything like that for me! Check it out: http://leslieslittlestrides.blogspot.com/
Patches 06:00 AM 03-08-2014
My logo is a picture that my DS painted. Scanned it to my computer and added a colored background and my daycare name.
Tags:logo, websites
Reply Up