Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tag-a-long
storybookending 09:56 PM 10-19-2018
I just found this product on my Instagram feed and I thought it was so cool. It’s a handle that easily attaches to a stroller that I was thinking would be good for walks with the daycare kids. I was wondering if anyone here uses them for walks with their daycare kiddos or anything similar.

We go on a lot of walks for daycare. I currently have 2 walkers and 4 stroller riders and currently I just have the walkers hold the stroller but I thought this could be a fun alternative. My two current walkers are fine with holding the stroller but unless some serious maturing happens with my next two oldest I am thinking a product like this will be necessary when they age out of the stroller or walks will be a distant memory for us. I am a huge walker myself and my goal for next year is to walk the entire length of every street in my town (not with the daycare kids of course, but I will be counting our daycare walks haha).

This is the website for the specific product I came across http://www.tagalongkids.com
Attached: A4E7ABC9-2ABC-4BF7-AC59-50237B007DA4.jpeg (159.7 KB) 
kateem02 11:10 AM 10-20-2018
Thank you for sharing! I need something like this.
Tags:stroller - accessories, walking ropes
Reply Up