Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Waiting Can Be So Hard!
momofboys 07:57 AM 02-09-2011
I had previously interviewed for a nanny positon or two & got the job/s but never accepted the positions. I provide care in my home right now & didn't think they were a 100% right fit for me. My goal was/is to find a position where I could have my summers off & only work during the school year. I think my kids deserve my full attention in the summer & if I can make it work I am willing to try. Well a perfect opportunity came up & I interviewed for a nanny position this past weekend. Now I am waiting on pins & needles to find out if they have picked me. Below is my last communication with the parent. I don't think they have brushed me off but I just wish they would hurry up & make up their minds. The waiting is driving me nuts. I just hope they have the decency to e-mail me & tell me I didn't get it rather then making me wonder. BTW this e-mail was sent to me Monday night. What do you think? I forgot to mention that they need someone to start in about 1 1/2 weeks so I know it isn't an issue of trying to decide b/c they have plenty of time.

Dear Momof boys:

"It was very nice meeting you and thank you for providing the additional information. We are still discussing our decision and we will be in touch. We understand that you need to give a 2 week notice to your current family once a decision is made. "
Tags:interview, nanny
Up