Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ever Want to...
Shell 04:23 AM 04-25-2014
Yell, "GET OUT" at a parent, slam the door, and then kick it a few times???

I could write a novel about this family, and it's actually because of this family that I found you guys. The most recent, though, is when they brought dcg last Monday sick as a dog. They had (lied, maybe) about going to the doctor, if you recall my post questioning what was going on. Anyway, I'm fairly certain it was a dope and drop, but I was closing early, so I never could prove it.

Well, my baby ds caughtthis horrible cold/congestion (along with the other baby that I have here), etc for the past few days, and I would be generous in saying I have gotten more than 4 hours of sleep a night. I know this comes with the job, but dcm hasn't been working for two weeks now, and could have kept her home...End rant, thanks for listening.
Maria2013 04:45 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
oh yeah!

Unregistered 05:55 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:

I could write a novel about this family.
Yes. And please stop giving me ideas
I have one too. But not for long
TickleMonster 08:35 AM 04-25-2014
LOL we've had quite a few parents this way! I know just how you feel! Best thing to do is stand your ground and follow your policies. Oh and calmly inform her that constantly bringing a sick kid could result in termination. Then just stare at her. When you mention termination most parents get apologectic or are shocked.
Cradle2crayons 08:37 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by TickleMonster:
LOL we've had quite a few parents this way! I know just how you feel! Best thing to do is stand your ground and follow your policies. Oh and calmly inform her that constantly bringing a sick kid could result in termination. Then just stare at her. When you mention termination most parents get apologectic or are shocked.
DEFINATELY do not forget the stare... The blank stare... I'm a pro!!
Maria2013 09:13 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by Cradle2crayons:
DEFINATELY do not forget the stare... The blank stare... I'm a pro!!

Cradle2crayons 09:32 AM 04-25-2014
Originally Posted by Maria2013:
Like this..........
Attached: cf063-blank_stare.jpg (16.4 KB) 
Reply Up