Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Need for Funding
Watoto center daycare 12:06 AM 12-06-2019
Good day!
My name is livingstone mosha from Tanzania and i also have a daycare center. I was born in the poor background family due to this fact I had to take a move and mold the future of my life and community. Therefore I had to train myself on various entrepreneurship skills. with a dynamic and tangible experience i acquired it facilitated a connection between my academic pursuit and dealing with life real time challenges. Arusha a noisy
,chaotic,crowded and a busy town i have seen and witnessed death and torture of young and Innocent children by mean housemaids although the presence of the police force the problem prevailed in most areas of east Africa. However I saw this as a challenge which could also be transformed to opportunity. Through research and analysis I found that most parents worried leaving their children with housemaids as it never felt safe. Therefore I came up with an idea of starting a children daycare service in my locality. But as change maker i face the problem of lack of fund. I would like to have ways that i could fund up the daycare. Many parents who i support come from single parented families i am dedicated to help them while they pay less than one dollar per day as their income could favour them. I'll be glad hearing from you soon.
Thanks Livingstone
Cat Herder 08:12 AM 12-06-2019
I don't believe I have any experience that would relate to your location or situation.

Personally, I worked and saved for a few years before opening my own childcare home. I did not make much of a profit for the first two years as I slowly collected supplies and improved my environment, so worked a second full-time job on another shift. After 25 years (this year) I still work a second part-time job to provide insurance and retirement savings for myself.

It is a tough field to be in as few seem to respect the amount of work and resources it takes to do it successfully. I wish you such luck.
coloradoprovider 08:15 AM 12-06-2019
Are there any local churches that would partner with you to provide a needed service? Perhaps some parents could help with some items?
Tags:abuse, arusha, fund raising, nanny share, non-profit, tanzania
Reply Up