Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Employee Applications and Forms
AngiesCareXYZ 11:03 PM 08-12-2013
Hello Everyone. I am really having a hard time finding an application for a Child Care Assistant. Generic applications just don't have the questions that I need answered, like CPR/1st Aid cert, TB tested, Whooping cough vaccine, live scan completed.
I also need a place to go for employee forms....like interview questions, semi and annual review, policy and procedure, .... And all those other forms that I am missing, but don't know that I am missing.

Thank you so much and I eagerly await a response.
inshakhan 05:13 PM 08-22-2013
Hi - I have quite a few forms that I've used for my employee, and some things I've collected on the internet over the years. I put them together in a zip file & uploaded them for you so you can get them here: http://www.homechildcareokc.com/File...oyee-forms.zip

The files are:
- An article by the California Child Care Law Center about employing an assistant - lots of great information there
- Form: Former Employee Info Release - have a potential employee sign this if you want to ask their former employer detailed questions about their work performance (since former employers are not supposed to answer all that without signed permission)
- Interview Questions for a Daycare Employee - a document I downloaded from somewhere a long time ago - I don't remember where!
- NAEYC Code of Ethics - it's in my handbook that employees must follow this code
- the rest of the forms are ones that I made and that I use
1. Annual Employee PDP and Review - professional development plan & review - the employee fills in their training over the last year, fills in their goals for the next year; then the employer fills in the review & there is a place for employee comments on the review, then both sign
2. Annual Employee Self-evaluation & Review - the employee fills in the PDP as above, then she fills in her OWN review & how she feels she can improve in each area; then the employer fills in her comments on each area & discusses w/employee. I like this format - it allows the employee to be honest w/herself about her weaknesses & she's not so defensive as in a traditional review
3. Job Application - there are 2 parts - you print page 1 of the Word doc, then print the PDF doc as pages 2, 3, and 4, then put page 2 and 3 as the last pages of the application.
4. Sample Job Description
5. Annual Evaluation - a short one
6. Another annual evaluation - kind of like the one in #1 above but without the PDP

I hope this all makes sense and is useful

- Insha in OKC
Home Away From Home Childcare
Blackcat31 08:10 AM 08-23-2013
Originally Posted by inshakhan:
Hi - I have quite a few forms that I've used for my employee, and some things I've collected on the internet over the years. I put them together in a zip file & uploaded them for you so you can get them here: http://www.homechildcareokc.com/File...oyee-forms.zip

The files are:
- An article by the California Child Care Law Center about employing an assistant - lots of great information there
- Form: Former Employee Info Release - have a potential employee sign this if you want to ask their former employer detailed questions about their work performance (since former employers are not supposed to answer all that without signed permission)
- Interview Questions for a Daycare Employee - a document I downloaded from somewhere a long time ago - I don't remember where!
- NAEYC Code of Ethics - it's in my handbook that employees must follow this code
1. Annual Employee PDP and Review - professional development plan & review - the employee fills in their training over the last year, fills in their goals for the next year; then the employer fills in the review & there is a place for employee comments on the review, then both sign
2. Annual Employee Self-evaluation & Review - the employee fills in the PDP as above, then she fills in her OWN review & how she feels she can improve in each area; then the employer fills in her comments on each area & discusses w/employee. I like this format - it allows the employee to be honest w/herself about her weaknesses & she's not so defensive as in a traditional review
3. Job Application - there are 2 parts - you print page 1 of the Word doc, then print the PDF doc as pages 2, 3, and 4, then put page 2 and 3 as the last pages of the application.
6. Another annual evaluation - kind of like the one in #1 above but without the PDP

- Insha in OKC
Thanks for posting this. I don't have or need employees but I know a lot of posters come here looking for this exact information. Definitely worth downloading!

I looked over your forms and they are all really nice and professional looking!
Jo Angel 10:37 AM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by inshakhan:

The files are:

- Insha in OKC
Just want to thank you for the information you shared. It has helped me tremendously!
Tags:applications, employee application, forms
Reply Up