Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Follow Up To "I Might Be Closing"
busymomof2 12:02 PM 12-14-2011
I got kids YES (insert me jumping with joy here)! I don't know what happened but I just got a couple of calls from parents that I had interviewed before and they both want to start first week of Jan. I am so happy and feel so blessed. Thank you all for the the encouragement and ideas. Maybe everybodies phones will start ringing for the new year. Who was it that said people start looking for care at the beginning of the yerar You were right on!

lil angels 12:04 PM 12-14-2011
Yay yay very happy for you.
Blackcat31 12:04 PM 12-14-2011
Cool!! Just when you start to lose faith....it shows you there is a reason to keep hanging in there!! Wooo Hooo!
JenNJ 12:04 PM 12-14-2011
Great news! I always find that January, June, and September are my biggest months for calls.
Sugar Magnolia 12:05 PM 12-14-2011
That's so awesome!!!!!
daycare 12:16 PM 12-14-2011
When it rains is pours.

just some ideas for you. when you are slow, take some time to build a website for your daycare if you not already.

Then take some time and take advantage of all of the places that you can list your daycare for free.

My suggestion is to go to google search, type in several different tags in your city:

ie: daycare in huntington beach california

daycare
home daycare
in home daycare
child care
preschool
babysitter
day (space) care
education
(remember each way you type it will result with different listings)

once you do this you will see sites come up like daycare smiles.com
daycare.com
care.com
daycare bear.com
yahoo pages
msn pages
google ads

YOu can list your daycare with all of these free listings and then direct it back to your website.

Since I am very slow on tuesdays right now I spend a lot of time looking for places to put my listing as well as updating my website, along with tags.

Since I have been doing this for the last two months, I have been getting calls almost daily...

It takes work, but it is sooooooooo worth it
Heidi 12:19 PM 12-14-2011
Yeah for you! I am so happy for you!
boysx5 04:11 PM 12-14-2011
yes it always seems to work that way things have a way of falling into place
AfterSchoolMom 04:27 PM 12-14-2011
Congratulations! That's great!
kendallina 05:48 PM 12-14-2011

themoorethemerrier 06:58 PM 12-14-2011
Awesome!!!
squareone 06:07 AM 12-15-2011
Yippeeeeeee!