Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Curriculum ?
Greenshadow 12:10 PM 06-29-2010
I just started the Funshine curriculum. How do those of you that use it organize it? Also has anyone used the Mother Goose curriculum? Do you like it or not? A friend of mine uses it and she loves it. Just curious as to which one people like better. I might have to get a plastic file thing for Funshine. Theres a lot of small things to laminate, etc not to mention each pack of activities and crafts.
Michael 01:35 PM 06-29-2010
Some more threads on the subject: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=curriculum
HeatherB 04:44 AM 07-01-2010
I personally LOVE Adventures in Learning Curriculum... at www.ailcurriculum.com
Unregistered 05:15 AM 07-01-2010
How long have your been using AIL, Heather?
Tripletmom 05:16 AM 07-01-2010
How long have you been using AIL, Heather?
originalkat 07:02 AM 07-01-2010
When I get my box from Funshine Express, I sort everything out by the week. I have file folders labeled "Week 1", "Week 2" etc... I cut all the weekly Parent Sheets and sort them into their corresponding folders. I also put all the file folder games etc.. into the correct week's folder. That way all I have to do is pull it out and everything is ready to go. I dont follow the curriculum to the letter. I just pick and choose activities that I feel like doing on each day. I also LOVE using their book lists for all the themes. I request them from the library in advance so they are ready for me to pick up at the beginning of each month.
Tags:curriculum
Reply Up