Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Hello... I'm New Here! :)
gilmoregirls102 06:59 AM 10-05-2011
Hi there! My name is Katie and I own and operate my own in-home childcare business. After taking a year off to have my own little one, I am finally up and running (I set the business up and then never used it!).

I now have four kiddos (including my own 5 month-old): A 6 YO, a 2 YO, a 17 MO and my 5 MO. I do school-pickup even!

It's really cool I stumbled into this site... I usually have questions I just end up Googling, haha. I'm working on getting my CDA, as well as just basic CYA, so I'm working on forms right now (like attendance, accident, daily chore list, etc).

I'm looking forward to being involved in this site. I love vBulletin forums (easy to navigate)
aleesha 06:56 PM 10-06-2011
Im new here too I signed up last week...I havent posted yet just been reading all of the past threads...Im looking to start up a night care service in Pittsburgh PA and eventually a 24 hour 7 days a week center...they have alot of great info on everything and everyone is really helpful so this is deff a good place to be no matter what level of development your in...
AfterSchoolMom 05:47 AM 10-07-2011
Just wanted to say welcome. Also, Gilmore Girls is one of my favorite shows. I've got the whole series on DVD.
Michael 12:57 PM 10-07-2011
Originally Posted by gilmoregirls102:
Hi there! My name is Katie and I own and operate my own in-home childcare business. After taking a year off to have my own little one, I am finally up and running (I set the business up and then never used it!).

I now have four kiddos (including my own 5 month-old): A 6 YO, a 2 YO, a 17 MO and my 5 MO. I do school-pickup even!

It's really cool I stumbled into this site... I usually have questions I just end up Googling, haha. I'm working on getting my CDA, as well as just basic CYA, so I'm working on forms right now (like attendance, accident, daily chore list, etc).

I'm looking forward to being involved in this site. I love vBulletin forums (easy to navigate)
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
Tags:new member
Reply Up