Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not Exactly Complaining, But......
Rockgirl 01:56 PM 10-24-2017
You know how people always say, "There's nothing more beautiful than the sound of children's laughter"?

Have those people ever listened to hours of goofy 4-5 year olds giggling and making silly noises?

Don't get me wrong. I love that they're happy and having a great time. But my sanity!
hwichlaz 02:00 PM 10-24-2017
Yeah, and they are totally on to "the quiet game" now too. <kicks rocks>
Jupadia 02:06 PM 10-24-2017
Yesterday on the way back from school pickup I suggested that we have no fun when we get back and just sit in chairs. I was out voted for having fun and building with mega blocks. I still think my game was more fun.
Josiegirl 03:40 PM 10-24-2017
You guys are funny
Going to the corner now to giggle.....
TheMisplacedMidwestMom 03:57 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:
You know how people always say, "There's nothing more beautiful than the sound of children's laughter"?

Have those people ever listened to hours of goofy 4-5 year olds giggling and making silly noises?

Don't get me wrong. I love that they're happy and having a great time. But my sanity!
Those people don't have a baby sleeping in the next room that just got to sleep after sooooo long of trying.
Mom2Two 03:58 PM 10-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rockgirl:

I think they must mean "from a distance of 30 feet on the playground." Six kids laughing five feet away or in your ear...not so much!
Indoorvoice 06:45 AM 10-25-2017
My own 4 year old has the WORST laugh. Like a high pitched cackle. It makes my skin crawl. Felt kind of bad the other day when I found myself asking her to try a different laugh.
Tags:things kids say
Reply Up