Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Member
CrackerJacks 08:25 AM 11-27-2012
Hi All,
I'm a new member to this site. I just happen to come about the site durring one of my random searches. I Luv it! There is so much great information to learn and new perspectives about different situations that arise. Sometimes, as you know this profession can seem quite isolating (I have been in the family childcare buisness for 6yrs now) and so this is a great opportunity for us to gather and show out support for one another and our knowledge of the field. Hope to have some great discussions with you all shortly.
Blackcat31 08:31 AM 11-27-2012
Welcome to the forum

Your status has been upgrade so you can post freely now
melilley 08:47 AM 11-27-2012
Originally Posted by CrackerJacks:
Hi All,
I'm a new member to this site. I just happen to come about the site durring one of my random searches. I Luv it! There is so much great information to learn and new perspectives about different situations that arise. Sometimes, as you know this profession can seem quite isolating (I have been in the family childcare buisness for 6yrs now) and so this is a great opportunity for us to gather and show out support for one another and our knowledge of the field. How's to have some great discussions with you all shortly.
I am with you! I love this site! I have learned a LOT from others on here. Every time you have a question or problem, someone is always here to help!
Reply Up