Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Ready for the Day to Be Over
boysx5 10:25 AM 09-24-2010
I swear everyone is high strung today and not napping I can hardly wait til five to get here and send them all on their way. Just not enjoying the day so far plus I have a full house isn't that always the way. Have a great weekend everyone
DCMomOf3 10:30 AM 09-24-2010
That was my Friday last week. You're half done, hang in there!
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:44 AM 09-24-2010
that was my monday! lol, I was so ready for the week to be over. Its almost quitting time friends! 3 1/2 hours until my weekend!!!!!
MARSTELAC 11:10 AM 09-24-2010
Love this forum! I don't usually have these types of days either but this is a bad one for sure. 3 extra kids, unruly little behaviours, crappy weather, irritating parents....what more could a daycare lady ask for on a Friday? Time for a snack while they are resting...
momofsix 11:27 AM 09-24-2010
i'm really going to start tracking these things-it's a full moon this week, and it ALWAYS seems worse when it's a full moon! I'd really like to know if that is true of not!
DCMomOf3 11:34 AM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by momofsix:
i'm really going to start tracking these things-it's a full moon this week, and it ALWAYS seems worse when it's a full moon! I'd really like to know if that is true of not!
I find it happens to me when the barometer changes for a storm and such.
missnikki 02:24 PM 09-24-2010
I fear windy days more than rain, snow, hail, sun, and cold all put together. It's the static in the air- the kids run amok and climb the ceilings!! They are loud and wired, no matter what....kinda scary thinking about it.
My4SunshineGirlsNY 06:25 PM 09-24-2010
Originally Posted by momofsix:
I swear true to this!! Seriously, my own children are absolutely terrible when it's the full moon! Well mostly my 2 more difficult ones (I have 2 difficult girls and 2 that are usually easy going). I'm having a horrible time with my 13 year old the last few days and guess what? It's a full moon! Hmmm.
Tags:tgif
Reply Up