Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cricut V1 is 60% off!
Lilbutterflie 05:57 AM 01-08-2013
I've been thinking about purchasing a Cricut machine for quite some time, but I could never justify spending $200+ on a machine that cuts paper/other materials. It's on sale today on Joanns.com for $80 (originally $199). It's still too much money for me to spend right now, with Christmas setting us back and both of our kids' birthdays in the next month- but it seems too great of a deal to pass up!

Does anyone have a Cricut? What do you think- worth the money or not? What kinds of things have you been able to do (for daycare or other) with it?
Blackcat31 07:31 AM 01-08-2013
I got a Cri-cut for Christmas a few years back when they were still up there around $300. I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!

I can make bulletin board things, cards, cut outs, wall words/themes/characters from vinyl, and a ton of other crafty things....depends on how crafty you want to be!

I think it is worth ever penny! I almost want to get a new one because they now come in some cool colors but there is nothing wrong with mine so I will make do....LOL! But it is definitely worth buying for sure!!
wahmof3 07:35 AM 01-08-2013
I absolutely positively LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!!!
Willow 08:01 AM 01-08-2013
******Use the coupon code TRJ008 and get free shipping!!!!!!!******

I've never been motivated enough to buy one but I couldn't pass up this deal!

Thanks for sharing it!!!!!!!!
Blackcat31 08:09 AM 01-08-2013
For those of you who are new to Cri-cut ownership, the website offers some fantastic tutorials! Totally worth checking out if you get a chance!

http://www.cricut.com/home/
daycarediva 10:04 AM 01-08-2013
I am not spending ANY more money on daycare this year, but I have a friend who has one and it is SO NEAT, jealous of all you cricut owners!
Tags:cricut
Reply Up