Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Parent Handbook
jonestammy18 12:50 PM 02-09-2013
Can someone please email me a copy of there parent handbook so i can have an idea of what is should look like. (jonestammy18@gmail.com)

Thank is advance
Starburst 03:14 PM 02-09-2013
I'll try to send the one I am working on (PM)- it's not perfect I used the basic outline of some other ones I saw and added some things. Also make sure that you follow you state regulations because every state rule is different. I have worked for another provider and I liked some of the rules she had the others did not.
Warning: as of now mine is about 10 pages long- so it litterally is more of a "handbook". It is a little lengthy so I try to break it up into paragraphs so its not just a sea of words and I also try to be as clears as possible so their is not room for "interpritation" and it is very straight forward.

EDITED: it was too big to pm so I e-mailed it
mbullette 04:17 PM 02-09-2013
Blackcat has a great handbook.
melilley 04:38 PM 02-09-2013
Originally Posted by Starburst:
I'll try to send the one I am working on (PM)- it's not perfect I used the basic outline of some other ones I saw and added some things. Also make sure that you follow you state regulations because every state rule is different. I have worked for another provider and I liked some of the rules she had the others did not.
Warning: as of now mine is about 10 pages long- so it litterally is more of a "handbook". It is a little lengthy so I try to break it up into paragraphs so its not just a sea of words and I also try to be as clears as possible so their is not room for "interpritation" and it is very straight forward.

EDITED: it was too big to pm so I e-mailed it
Mine is 10-12 pages too..lol
jenn 05:38 PM 02-09-2013
I will send you mine (or anyone else that wants it)! It is called the ABC's of Daycare handbook, or something like that. It is written is ABC format (A is for Arrival, B is for Book Club, C is for Clothing,...). I used a combination of various handbooks I read, so if anyone sees something that I copied from your handbook, thank you! The only thing is, my clip art won't post letters, so just imagine that beside each topic, a scrapbook type letter sticker
Tags:handbook
Reply Up