Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Parents and Guardians Forum>Hi Everyone
Ray Ferrer 02:43 PM 03-01-2008
Hello everyone. I wanted to introcuce myself. My name is Reinaldo Ferrer, but Ray is easier to remember. I am married and have a beautiful 6 year old daughter named Georgia. I have two dogs and they are now famous..LOL. They are the main characters in my children's book, and the many more to come.

A little about me; I am living in Texas now but I am from New York origianlly. I served in the U.S. Army for 6 years and was in the communications feild. I loved my time in the service and accomplished many different things, including multiple recognitions for being Soldier / NCO of the Year. Unfortunately, due to a lower back injury, I was medically discharged. I am still an avid supporter of our troops and continue to send packages over seas and write letters to our troops.

My love for the military has led me to work as a civilian for the government. I am a Systems Engineer on the Senior Staff with a Department of Defense contractor. While working with my current company, I volunteered to deploy to Iraq for a year tour of duty. I was in Baghdad for all of 2006 providing critical communications for many military units. I love working with the soldiers!!

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Ray Ferrer
Children's Book Author
www.ferrerbooks.com
Reply Up