Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Invitation To Test Childcarenote Software
Ro Holland 07:59 PM 07-06-2015
Hello,

My name is Rose Holland and I have been working with our daycare provider to create an online program to help with postings, images, etc. I need assistance from few other daycare providers to use the program at www.childcarenote.com for free. The daycare providers can create student accounts, creating postings and publish or save as draft for future submission, send multiple images, pictures, etc. All I need is feedback, guidance, ideas to make this software better and enhance the quality of the software by making it as simplistic as possible. Please note that there are few enhancements being made to the software.

I will give the first 20 who email me with a free membership. We are just looking for providers to test our website and provide feedback to help our business grow.

Among many features that this site contains includes;
1) Postings (both instant submission, and draft submission for future publication)
2) Images, Attachments of any kind of files with no restriction
3) Check In/ Check Out
4) Adding your own menu.
5) Diaper change timeline
6) send personal notes about payments to students accounts via email notification.

You can also create reports with some of these features.

Providers will have complete access to the software with no interruptions. I am always available to answer any questions, or issues providers face with the software.

I do not need any credit card information, or any other personal information. All I need is the name, email id, and I will create an account and send login info. Please login, start using the system and change your password information. I am available to provide step by step process, collect any bugs, issues that is noticed, and implement changes to the software to make it simplistic.

The website is compatible with smartphones, tablets, or any internet browsers. It is also mobile friendly.

Please be mindful that you do not post anything that is insensitive, illegal, or insulting to others. I can be reached at rholland@childcarenote.com or roholland06@gmail.com for any questions.

Thank you,
Rose Holland
Reply Up