Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New On Here
morgan24 07:05 AM 02-17-2011
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I've been doing daycare for 16 years. I only have two dcgs right now. I live in MI. I have enjoyed reading to posts and thought I would register so I could jump sometimes.
MARSTELAC 07:20 AM 02-17-2011
Welcome Morgan24! It is a wealth of information on here and helps with the lonlieness of the job. I don't know what I'd do without this great group!
DCMomOf3 07:21 AM 02-17-2011
Hello and welcome!! 16 years is a veteran in this business.
mickey2 07:23 AM 02-17-2011
Welcome Morgan This is a wonderful forum with super members!
Little People 07:34 AM 02-17-2011
Welcome Morgan24!! There are some GREAT people on here!! I am addicted!
Lilbutterflie 07:36 AM 02-17-2011
Welcome!! I love it here, and hope that you will too!
blueclouds29 07:43 AM 02-17-2011
I'm glad I'm not the only one addicted to this forum!! You guys help me a great deal even though I don't watch as many as most of you on here do, it does help me! Lots of advice and tips given
melskids 08:44 AM 02-17-2011
welcome!!!!
SandeeAR 10:34 AM 02-17-2011
Welcome. Lots of useful info on here!
daycare 11:53 AM 02-17-2011
hey there and welcome..

let me pass on a word of advice that i wish someone would have passed on to me...

Not telling this to scare you off, but more of a bit of advice...I was stupid to think that only members could read this stuff... Not that I posted anything bad, it was just that sometimes things can be taken the wrong way in text....therefore making me look bad..

This is a public form and anyone and everyone can read anything that you post or comment on. Your email address is attached to all of your comments and post..

So POST with wisdom....lol

and welcome.... you will love it here, I do and I could not be happier to have found this site and some of the people on it...

To name a few that I wish I had half their knowledge:

Nannyde
Catherder
Blackcat31
Jen

and the list can go on....thanks guys!!!
Blackcat31 11:56 AM 02-17-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
hey there and welcome..

let me pass on a word of advice that i wish someone would have passed on to me...

Not telling this to scare you off, but more of a bit of advice...I was stupid to think that only members could read this stuff... Not that I posted anything bad, it was just that sometimes things can be taken the wrong way in text....therefore making me look bad..

This is a public form and anyone and everyone can read anything that you post or comment on. Your email address is attached to all of your comments and post..

and welcome.... you will love it here, I do and I could not be happier to have found this site and some of the people on it...

Nannyde
Catherder
Blackcat31
Jen

Oh, I can't believe I am on your list! You just made my day!!!!

You also just posted some great and useful advice!!
Michael 02:21 PM 02-17-2011
Welcome to the forum. PM me if you have any questions on how to make the most of this forum.
nannyde 02:50 PM 02-17-2011
hey there and welcome..

Nannyde
Catherder
Blackcat31
Jen

Awww that was nice Daycare. Thank you
Michael 02:54 PM 02-17-2011
Note: Your email address is NOT attached to your comments!
daycare 02:59 PM 02-17-2011
I would never want to argue, as I'm usually wrong! Lol
However, if I type in my email address via google it shows up on here. If I got to the stats on my name it will show the last comment that I responded to. Also if I search by name in the search section, I found the same information.
Please correct me if I'm wrong...lol I'm used to eating my words
morgan24 02:39 AM 02-18-2011
Thanks for the warm welcome. I have found tons of useful information here.
Michael 02:28 PM 02-18-2011
I would never want to argue, as I'm usually wrong! Lol
However, if I type in my email address via google it shows up on here. If I got to the stats on my name it will show the last comment that I responded to. Also if I search by name in the search section, I found the same information.
Please correct me if I'm wrong...lol I'm used to eating my words
I'm not one to argue too but I just Googled your email address and nothing came up. The ONLY way it would is if you posted it in a comment and made it public.

Your search - *******@gmail.com - did not match any documents.
Suggestions:
Tags:new member
Reply Up