Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>Great Idea for Parent Christmas Gift
Springdaze 06:52 AM 09-15-2011
I went to target last night and they have make your own calendars for a dollar each. I am going to use the Signingtime hand print crafts to decorate each page and give it to the parents for christmas. I just hope I can remember to finish it on time!
tbutler 08:22 AM 09-15-2011
That sounds like a great idea. What exactly are the handprint crafts?
godiva83 09:02 AM 09-15-2011
Thanks great idea
I have been thinking of Christmas a lot lately -- it will be here before we know it!
I also might do sweater wreaths they are so cute and easy-- and my little ones love threading. You get old knit sweaters cut them into squares, take a metal coat hanger open it and bend it into a circle, thread all the sweater pieces on the hanger, close by bending wires together and add bow
mom2many 09:54 AM 09-15-2011
This is a great idea! I love it!!! I'm going to have to check that out!

I have several dcks that have been with me for awhile, so I need something new for them to make this year. In the past, I have done handprints with fabric paint on pot holders and also used acrylic paint that is made for using on glass and had them do a handprint on clear glass plates.

Thanks for the idea!
Unregistered 12:52 PM 09-15-2011
Signingtime.com has crafts that use handprints. we did Jan today and it was 2 handprints made into a butterfly with a poem.
Tags:parent gifts
Reply Up