Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Starting in January
bg18539 03:20 PM 12-09-2011
Hello,

I am a 33 year old mom to 3 kids (10, 9, and 3 year old). My mother has actually been running a daycare since I was an 8th grader So I know what to expect However, she and I have very different styles. I have decided to take on her daycare after she closed it and I will be official in January.

I would love to create a solid program for a range starting with infants all the way up! Since I have my 3 year old who is already playing with an infant I'm watching (just turned 6months old!) I can't wait to have some older children join her.

I've already started decorating the area and am hoping that I can be an active member to this group. Looking forward to learning from you guys and doing what I can to share
Michael 03:20 PM 12-09-2011
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
lisa@tinytots 10:28 AM 12-12-2011
You sound like you are gonna be a great care provider. Your enthusiam will be well appreciated by your new parents. With 3 kids of your own and having been raised in a daycare I am sure you are gonna be a natural.
bg18539 04:20 PM 12-12-2011
Thank you both! I am starting to work on my curriculum, and I've noticed lots of sites geared towards setting programs for toddlers and preschoolers. Do you guys know if there is anything out there for infants?

Thanks
Tags:activities - 1 year old, age appropriate - activities, infant
Reply Up