Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Love My New Daycare Family!!!
SilverSabre25 03:10 PM 05-09-2013
Started a new daycare sweetie a week ago. 8 weeks old, three days a week until June then full time.

This was the first pregnant family I was ever willing to interview and the first pre-birth enrollment I ever accepted They've been planning to go with me since like, January.

They are AMAZING!!!

Came a couple weeks before she started to let me meet her and get paperwork. Brought the paperwork the first day with all the supplies I'd asked for, neatly labeled, and the day's payment. Drop offs on time, pick ups on time, communication if they are going to be late *or* early in the evening. Payment in hand Monday *MORNING* which is a total rarity (I usually get it Monday evening). They LOVE that I'm using Baby Connect to communicate with them and have mentioned things about it so I know they are checking--and tracking her day and sharing it with them was my idea not theirs. They never asked me to track things for them!

In short, they are my goldenest family ever and I'm in love. I want to clone them.
mema 03:27 PM 05-09-2013
Sounds like a keeper!

MyAngels 04:00 PM 05-09-2013
That's really great. Everyone should be blessed with those types of families
e.j. 04:36 PM 05-09-2013
Really great families are out there. You just have to be lucky enough to find them! Enjoy!
Evansmom 06:31 PM 05-09-2013
awesome!!

I just had a family like this start in March. Always on time for pick up, never needs to be reminded of payment and it's always on time. Follow all procedures and observes all policies. They're great! I had to bend my policy a little to take their child bc she's 18 months and the youngest I teach is 2 BUT after the two previous families I had that were awful I had a feeling they would be good and decided it was more important to work with a family who was nice than nit-pick about a 6 month age discrepancy.

MotherNature 07:57 PM 05-09-2013
WOOT! Congrats on getting a great family.
Mom2Five+ 07:20 AM 05-10-2013
Congratulations on getting a great family. Now can you send some of those vibes to the rest of us
MsMe 07:24 AM 05-10-2013
Great to hear the new family is so GREAT!!! Really makes everything seem so much better when families are so awesome!
MsLaura529 09:10 AM 05-10-2013
That sounds fantastic! I'm keeping my finger's crossed that one of my families turns out like this ... She is due in June, and won't need care until September, but they have already come by to interview, check out my space. Very positive, upbeat couple. Willing to pay a holding fee if somebody else wants the infant spot before they are able to start. Proper spelling, grammar, punctuation in e-mails
Jewels 09:12 AM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Started a new daycare sweetie a week ago. 8 weeks old, three days a week until June then full time.

This was the first pregnant family I was ever willing to interview and the first pre-birth enrollment I ever accepted They've been planning to go with me since like, January.

They are AMAZING!!!

Came a couple weeks before she started to let me meet her and get paperwork. Brought the paperwork the first day with all the supplies I'd asked for, neatly labeled, and the day's payment. Drop offs on time, pick ups on time, communication if they are going to be late *or* early in the evening. Payment in hand Monday *MORNING* which is a total rarity (I usually get it Monday evening). They LOVE that I'm using Baby Connect to communicate with them and have mentioned things about it so I know they are checking--and tracking her day and sharing it with them was my idea not theirs. They never asked me to track things for them!

In short, they are my goldenest family ever and I'm in love. I want to clone them.
I use baby connect as well, and all my parents of babies have loved it.
canadiancare 09:15 AM 05-10-2013
Awesome. What a tiny baby. How much/little mat leave do you get in your town?
daycarediva 09:31 AM 05-10-2013
That's sooo awesome! lovely to hear NICE parent stories!
Jewels 09:36 AM 05-10-2013
Originally Posted by canadiancare:
Awesome. What a tiny baby. How much/little mat leave do you get in your town?
People only get a max of 12 weeks here I think thats most of the US, and alot of people still get no pay for those 12 weeks, so alot can only afford to take of 6-8 weeks........with my son when I still worked I was allowed 12 but got no pay for any, so I took 10 weeks, but we planned for it and saved, but wouldn't have been able to do 12.
Reply Up